Point me in the right direction

MrShixxx

Hi there everyone, I know this is for official related servers but I was just wondering if there was a modded server section anywhere on this site? iv'e had a little look and couldn't see anything, Having a problem with one person cant join my server, everything is updated to newest versions on both server and client but he keeps getting a "Loading Mods 1(-0.00)/11" then just crashes, went back to just one mod, that still crashes and changed that one mod to a different one and it still crashes, other people can join with all the mods though no problem, I just don't get it.

2 minutes ago, MrShixxx said:

Hi there everyone, I know this is for official related servers but I was just wondering if there was a modded server section anywhere on this site? iv'e had a little look and couldn't see anything, Having a problem with one person cant join my server, everything is updated to newest versions on both server and client but he keeps getting a "Loading Mods 1(-0.00)/11" then just crashes, went back to just one mod, that still crashes and changed that one mod to a different one and it still crashes, other people can join with all the mods though no problem, I just don't get it.

Tell that person to uninstall all the mods and then reinstall them. It worked for me

9 hours ago, legosaurus said:

Tell that person to uninstall all the mods and then reinstall them. It worked for me

he has done this 3 times now, reinstalled ark, also deleted them out the mods folder, verified his files, we've tried almost everything but still just him cant connect, hes away to reinstall windows and start from the start hopefully this works.

1 hour ago, MrShixxx said:

he has done this 3 times now, reinstalled ark, also deleted them out the mods folder, verified his files, we've tried almost everything but still just him cant connect, hes away to reinstall windows and start from the start hopefully this works.

Ok if that doesn't work then I don't know what will

Archived