Prevent Dino Stamina Drain Config

GreenRoc

Suggestion

Prevent Dino Stamina Drain Config

Suggestion: Config to toggle on/off stamina drain for creatures

Currently DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.0 doesnt prevent stamina drain for creatures when biting, attacking, swinging, sprinting, or other actions where stamina would drain.

Sample Config:

PreventDinoStaminaDrain=True (default set to False)

or

DisableDinoStaminaDrain=True (default set to False)

With PreventDinoStaminaDrain (or DisableDinoStaminaDrain) set to True, creature stamina will not drain during actions that would normally drain stamina. This config overrides DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier

Now, you could make DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.0 work like PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.0 does, but I recall asking for that bug fix in the past, and it still isnt fixed, so I am suggesting this instead.

Why I want this: I do not want dino stamina drain on my singleplayer.

Additional Commentary:
Dating back to 2015 when I first played Ark, PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.0 worked like I want on my singleplayer/unofficial, where any action taken by player character no stamina drains, and still works like this today. In 2015, DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.0 used to work the same as the player version, until around the time AllowRaidDinoFeeding was added. Around the time of those patches, Dino config set to 0.0 no longer prevented stamina from draining from tames when using actions that normally drain stamina. During those days, other players posted about this bug too. I dont know why this was never fixed. Either my/our posts went under the radar, or it was overshadowed by something else, or something else makes this go unfixed. I am still interested in getting this stamina drain back to where it was in 2015. My old posts on this issue seem to no longer exist, so here's a new one, offering an override suggestion so my configs for dino stamina drain help get back the settings where I like it, where it was in 2015, how player stamina drain continues to be now on my SP.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived