24/7 NA pve server

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Forbesgasm1 said:

Yes that's me will remove them, saw a few other spots with pillars so I thought it was allowed (all over west spawn) 

Ok I'll check it out. Definitely no single pillars and foundations allowed. Thank you for the heads up. 

new router is installed. Was a huge pain of course but I think we are good to go. 

3 hours ago, iGPricey said:

Ricky, I think a cool Idea is to have community buildings across the map for e eryone to use, such as a trading place, Town Hall, a tavern etc... I think these would be cool.

Yeah we can definitely do this. I'm working on something like this at the volcano. Just need to fly up with more wood. Going to build a huge porch attached to our little outpost up there and put a bunch of community forges on it.  

Will be accepting more people later tonight or tomorrow. Just look over the rules and add arkserver2424

no pillars/foundations, griefing or cave building are the main ones. 

Also some people are building really close to each other in the north. Try to avoid building right on top of other people going forward. It will help server performance. 

13 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

Also some people are building really close to each other in the north. Try to avoid building right on top of other people going forward. It will help server performance. 

That would be me, I think that person has quit though! 

Great server btw! More then happy to help with the volcano building resources if you would like.

3 minutes ago, r0arasaur said:

That would be me, I think that person has quit though! 

Great server btw! More then happy to help with the volcano building resources if you would like.

Yeah I think one is leaving. I turned on the decay timers so we can destroy abandoned structures now. 

Everything running ok for you so far?

Archived