24/7 NA pve server

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

It's up now. I'm sure it will be an issue again before morning though.  The last few days have been awful. Wish I could say I saw a solution coming. 

Ran out of posts again. The same thing I get when the server is down, my buddy i was playing with was kicked out as well. The weird loading screen glitch thing. PrmalArkData or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

Primitive plus server on the center was wiped last night. Crashed and put us back to day 1. Not sure if I'll be starting it back up right now. It's been a year of this so obviously wildcard just isn't fixing dedicateds. 

Completely wiped? like nobody had ever been on the server?

P.S. just noticed it said your server on Center, didn't know you had one.

1 hour ago, Ecnomancer said:

Completely wiped? like nobody had ever been on the server?

P.S. just noticed it said your server on Center, didn't know you had one.

Yup. Put us back to day 1. I'm probably gonna give up on center and prim+ for now. Gonna see if I can fire up the island when I get home from work. Gonna wanna check out the new caves anyways. 

We are gonna be on the island for a while. They are redoing the caves so we might as well check those out. Island is the only thing that seems remotely stable  

Maybe we will see what procedurally generated arks bring in the future and maybe we will check those out. 

I keep adding people but not many have started playing. Still got plenty of room on the island. Check out the original post and message me for details. 

Archived