best xbox one server Fun Ark | Best PVP Server of 2016 | Datacenter, 24/7, 6x Stats, Very Friendly

On March 11, 2016 at 1:21 AM, DaGuwop said:

Fun Ark 
Best PVP Server of 2016
100% Up-Time, Very Friendly, 24/7, 6x Stats/Taming/etc.

Server - Funark 24 7 PVP 6x

Gamertag - SouthPhoenix769

( Add Gamertag to join directly. Please allow 10 mins - 3 hrs MAX, for quicker response, please post your Gamertag in this thread )

Great community with great people, if you love to have fun, play PVP and build out your craziest dreams. You have come to the right server! This server is running at a datacenter with more than 350mb/s download speed. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or put a chat in the server. Also, please report any "douchy" players that are ruining everyones fun in the world chat. Look froward to having you join our Ark Community!

I'd love to join! I added you. My GT: Purebeach G

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11 March 2016 at 0:21 AM, DaGuwop said:

Fun Ark 
Best PVP Server of 2016
100% Up-Time, Very Friendly, 24/7, 6x Stats/Taming/etc.

Server - Funark 24 7 PVP 6x

Gamertag - SouthPhoenix769

( Add Gamertag to join directly. Please allow 10 mins - 3 hrs MAX, for quicker response, please post your Gamertag in this thread )

Great community with great people, if you love to have fun, play PVP and build out your craziest dreams. You have come to the right server! This server is running at a datacenter with more than 350mb/s download speed. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact me directly or put a chat in the server. Also, please report any "douchy" players that are ruining everyones fun in the world chat. Look froward to having you join our Ark Community!

I would love to join ! 

Messaged you on Xbox 

GT- Stegg3rs

6 hours ago, KingSaucy said:

Myself and a few buddies would like to join.  GTs are:  I Need A1 Sauce, KessRager, GunBunnyGI, R4ZZL1C1OUS, TwinedDrake.

One question, could we upload our dinos/players from our old server?  If not, no problem, just curious.

You and your friends have all been added, enjoy :)! And currently, we are not allowing downloads.

5 hours ago, BillyARK said:

I'd love to join! I added you. My GT: Purebeach G

5 hours ago, Aroman967 said:

Looking to join :) Gamertag: aroman999

5 hours ago, Stegg3rs said:

I would love to join ! 

Messaged you on Xbox 

GT- Stegg3rs

3 hours ago, Sprunt said:

GT: ii sprunt ii

You have all been added as well, enjoy!

4 minutes ago, AlorianX said:

Cannot play in this server as a newcomer as existing tribes consistently wiping progress to make a foodhold 

If you are having a hard time with existing tribes, please get in contact with the server GT via Xbox Messages and we will get you taken care of, sorry for the inconvenience. 

8 hours ago, Sprunt said:

Server is down?

Server will be up online 5-10 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience. 

2 hours ago, TheBlackJackyl said:

I would like to join this server. Sent message to host server. Thanks a bunch 

GT: TheBlackJackyl 

thanks again, hope to see you all and have lots of fun! I'm a solo player if anyone needs an extra tribe member let me know. 

You have been added, enjoy!

1 hour ago, JuiceBoxJim said:

Is the server down? Not showing for me to join... Is there another GT to add 

Server will be up online 5-10 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience. 

1 hour ago, GingyAjax said:

GT: DiscoJerky

53 minutes ago, sopala22ak said:

my Gt is Zenith Gaming 

Archived