pvp RAGNAROK PVP 3 WEEK PROTECTION; PUT WHITE FLAG - SMART BOOSTED - STREAMER ADMIN

ArkGasm

Welcome. PVP protection for 3 weeks. Put white flag in front of base. If anyone touches you or dinos during that time, they are banned and you are compensated.

Server name: PVP 3 WEEK PROTECTION; PUT WHITE FLAG - SMART BOOSTED - STREAMER ADMIN

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING go to TWITCH and speak to Wikk3r. If I'm not online. WHISPER ME on Twitch. I stream every day. I sometimes check x box messages on Wikk3r also.

Things to enjoy about server:

~ No Admin at all. I stream live on TWITCH @wikk3r if you want to see all of my past broadcast as well as my future game-play. 100% legit no cheating. 

~If raided,  you get 3 weeks more of protection = long term pvp.

~ PVP DO NOT DESTROY DINOS WHEN RAIDING (UNLESS AGGRESSIVE). THIS WILL ALLOW FOR RAIDED TRIBE TO BUILD BACK UP FOR 3 WEEKS TO FIGHT AGAIN OR QUIT. IF THEY QUIT, YOU GET THEIR DINOS. <<<<<*** THIS IS AN INCENTIVE NOT TO KILL DINOS TO ALLOW FOR LONG TERM PVP FUN.*** 

~MAKE SURE you clip something if someone is trolling. I will take no action unless something is clipped. If you are not on your 3 weeks protection, you are fair game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Stats:

XP multiplier: 100

Taming Speed: 5

.01 food and water drain for characters

Fuel burning VERY SLOW - To get charcoal, use the volcano mountain trees

Baby Raising - 50 Times (1-1/2 hour for Wyvern). Easy 100% imprinting.

Raised mating times

Char stats multipliers:

1.5 health

3.0 stamina

8 oxygen

3 food and water

3 fortitude

3 weight

1 damage <To keep PVP fair. 

1.5 speed

Dinos weight, health, and stamina are boosted to allow for easier harvesting/carrying/health build up off the get go. The melee stays default so PVP is somewhat vanilla. Again, long term PVP is goal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES: 

Keep ALL dinos that you are not using (this mainly goes for bigger tribes that have been established) in CRYOFRIDGES/CRYOPODS as soon as you're able to make them. THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE 40 WYERNS AT YOUR BASE WHEN YOU ARE ONLY USING 1-2 OF THEM. HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE. MSG PPL IN GAME FOR HELP :)

When raiding - DO NOT kill tames unless they are on aggressive/neautral. If I find out you did, you will be banned. Aka... Keep tames on passive unless you want them to defend your base and don't care if they die.

No blocking beaver spawns or any stupid trolling. Trolling will not be tolerated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU WANT TO GET A HOLD OF ME RIGHT AWAY THE BEST WAY IS TO TALK IN MY TWITCH CHAT @Wikk3r. Send me a whisper if I'm not online. Welcome to the show :)

JUST WANNA GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO WIKK3R FOR GETTING THIS THING GOING!!! RIGHT ON BRO!    If you guys and girls (cuz im sure mostly girls will be reading this)  dont know, there is an awesome new Nitrado ran PLayer dedicated server which means its like an official server but modded like a player dedicated.  Map is still pretty fresh, my tribe has been puttin in some work and theres a few others that are big hitters.  if your tired of official and looking for long term raiding and pvp come dig your trenches on Wikk's server.  If you see me in there gime a holler PEACES!

Archived