ARKitecture: My Ideas In Practical Game Design

Thatdumturtle

Hello!

My name is Turtle and I have been playing this game for a long time. I decided I would show you guys what kind of stuff I have been up to in the game. The link below will take you to a page where I showcase my current base. Feel free to read all about it there and let me know what you think.

https://imgur.com/a/ongcnXL

If you have and comments or questions about the base itself feel free to comment.

The information about the server is located at the bottom of the imgur post for those who are interested in what settings I am working with.

I hope you guys can take some of the stuff I have learned and apply it to your designs. Keep on building and resist the urge to build giant boxes!

I love these type of base designs. My only issue with them is they aren't practical when it comes to end game, having gigas, rex and other massive dinos makes 'cute' little base designs like this a pain. Albeit now with cryo a little less so, but still.

A lot of people do these designs with stone and wood, turning the wood inside out for that clean look. I would like to see a design like this out of metal or tek. A futuristic spaceship sort of design.

I also think that building with S+ is somewhat cheating, there's so much fun you can have with it though and I cannot wait for it to come to official.

Archived