Server Refresh (January 2019)

GroveStreetJordan

On 1/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

Yeah, it's a bummer we couldn't bring bases over to the new servers. We tried but it was just too difficult. I can tell you that there are no more phase outs planned for the near future, you shouldn't have anything to worry about for a long while with the server you transfer to.

I have now transferd to a different server, and this was a serious pain in the @ss. Very, very poorly executed by the developers of the game. Hard to figure out how to bring Dino’s over, hard to revive the Dino’s If you didn’t do it the exact, correct way.

even my own god dang INPRINTED Dino’s I had to retame, seriously? My own god dang INPRINTED Dino’s? I had no balms coming over and my INPRINTED Dino’s?

we even had an argy lvl 270 (with my tribe mates name on it) something terrorizing nearby players because of need to tame, NOT TO SPEAK OF a lvl 400 plus wolf going wild on all and everything.

seriously mr wardrum... if you evict players, especially if they are subscribing and contributing to the funding, this should be made heck of a lot easier.

My impression of you right now is that you simply do not care about the individual player.

its a big, big shame. Such a good game, such poor decisions....

Inprinting Dino’s very often involve using items bought from shop with Amber. The more I think about this poorly executed decision, the more annoyed and angry I get. All the work, where most (Atleast) items could be brought over as well as walls, foundations etc, lost Dino’s, lost inprintments, lost farmed stuff. We had over 200k cement paste farmed up! Tons upon tons of metal!

we could easily have made a new base close to what we had, but now???

jeez!

VERY POORLY EXECUTED!

@WarDrumJordan As a reminder, when transferring off of one of these servers, please make sure that the creature implants you decide to bring with you are from tames which are personally owned. Any implants from creatures notpersonally owned will revive as wild and incur the standard Amber revival cost. You must revive a personally owned creature implant on the new server to avoid the revival cost and maintain it's tame status.

Where on earth could I read or get the knowledge of how to transfer the Dino’s the CORRECT way: Unclaim wanted dino, leave tribe, claim Dino.

WHERE?

The way you executed this server shutdown was an absolutely DISASTER

While I agree these shut downs are a pain, let’s consider what would happen to the new servers which all the evictees will rush to had access to stocked inventories and high end base items. 

The server would have instant alphas within the first few hours of starting, and the idea of having to compete with someone that could instantly throw up a metal base and revive with no work imprinted high level Dino’s well, that doesn’t sound too fun either.

Ok... ... .. . Then new players would still be new, settled players would still be settled.

Also, there is a huge difference in PvP/PvX/PvE.

PvE is meant for friendly play, long lasting buildings/tames and breeds and in general farming. 

If I didn’t mention this earlier, my apologies, but I am talking about the PvE version here. In PvP everything is considered temporary and should offcourse be so.

I, amongst most players, understand it has to be done from time to time, but my reaction here is how it was being done.

Lots of players spent actual money breeding and caring for those dinos, investing not only time (a lot of time) carefully planning and caring for the base set up.Having to carefully search for how to transfer the ONLY CORRECT WAY, is so not user friendly it can be, extremely not thought trough and why should it be?

colatteral damage to benefit the company’s income only.

I now know, and understand, that this developer can never be trusted, seing how they handle the feedback from evicted players with an ORDINARY SIMPLE transfer ticket.

How anyone can defend such treatment of customers is far beyond my understanding. 

I want to know which sv. You will delete in phase III  .I dont want to move again and im sure that you will lost 75% of player in next phase.My sv. Have max stucture.max tame. High population player.but it dying? What reason/Common sence you use  for chose sv. That you want to  delete? .Yes you are owner of this game  so you can do anything  .dont care us. I want to know the reason for choose sv. Dying.Example Vote form Chair manager or auto system.

I dont want to play for 10hr per day in 6month and move again and again.  Let show phase III sv.dying.apologize if this topic is unpolite but it is important for player to know this.

and you should have more time for transfer because 7day is not enough .I move dino for 5 day sleep 3-5hr perday and now my base still not ready.50%of my dino die while im build new base. Thankyou for reading

On 1/18/2019 at 9:24 AM, haylz27 said:

Also Jordan I have another question. Do we have a limited amount of time to transfer to another server or it's okay to take our time and decide? Last night within all the panic I pressed transfer and it said my survivor is ready to upload to another server. I still haven't done it. I think I need a bit of a break before I can start over again.. Will my survivor still be there when I'm ready to play again?

Your id will freeze until you press download transfer in new sv.  I try it already. They dont care us anymore that why  no answers here

1 minute ago, FlutistZ said:

Your id will freeze until you press download transfer in new sv.  I try it already. They dont care us anymore that why  no answers here

And if you on new sv. Already implant will not drop in24 hour  both when you online ma offline 

But your blueprint will drop when you die while offine and get kill.

So build base first.

1 minute ago, FlutistZ said:

And if you on new sv. Already implant will not drop in24 hour  both when you online ma offline 

So build base first.

1 hour ago, FlutistZ said:

So build base first.

My implants will expire in 24 hours. I transferred to another server... It's hard starting over on another server. And they cost amber to revive because I didn't know I had to unclaim and claim again before leaving. I decided to delete the game for a while and I will probably play on SP if I return~

On 1/16/2019 at 12:33 AM, WarDrumJordan said:

Today begins the second phase of our Server Refresh. The servers listed below have low populations and are being phased out so that we can make room for new servers. No new players will be able to join these servers, and all existing players on these servers gain access to a Free Server Transfer Ticket (with no revival cost) from the in-game store. These servers will slowly die over the course of the next 7 days as structures permanently decay and resources & creatures stop respawning. Additionally, we are taking this opportunity to bring some new servers online.

We do not have plans to phase out any additional servers this month.

As a reminder, when transferring off of one of these servers, please make sure that the creature implants you decide to bring with you are from tames which are personally owned. Any implants from creatures not personally owned will revive as wild and incur the standard Amber revival cost. You must revive a personally owned creature implant on the new server to avoid the revival cost and maintain it's tame status.

NEW SERVERS (Phase II):

Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - NA)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - EU)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - AS)
Neutrality (PvE - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - NA)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - AS)

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (Phase II):

Amber (PvE - Medium - EU)
Archimedes (PvE - Medium - NA)
Archimedes (PvE - Medium - AS)
Arkuda Triangle (PvE - Medium - NA)
Artifact (PvE - Medium - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - AS)
Blackthumbs (PvP - Easy - NA)
Blackthumbs (PvP - Easy - EU)
Calien (PvE - Easy - NA)
Charcoal (PvP - Easy - EU)
Cragg’s Island (PvE - Medium - EU)
Damien’s Atoll (PvE - Medium - NA)
Dehydration (PvP - Easy - NA)
Drayo’s Cove (PvE - Easy - AS)
Flower (PvP - Easy - NA)
Gnash (PvP - Easy - NA)
Gravestone (PvP - Easy - EU)
Helena (PvE - Medium - EU)
Herbivore Island (PvE - Medium - AS)
Ice Cave (PvP - Easy - NA)
Imprint (PvE - Easy - AS)
Lazarus (PvP - Easy - NA)
Massive (PvE - Medium - AS)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - NA)
Mei-Yin (PvE - Medium - EU)
Mejoberry (PvP - Easy - NA)
Mindwipe (PvP - Easy - NA)
Northwest Hollow (PvE - Medium - AS)
Pearl (PvP - Easy - NA)
Potent (PvE - Medium - NA)
Sickle (PvP - Easy - EU)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - NA)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - AS)

Southern Jungle (PvE - Easy - NA)
Stimulant (PvP - Easy - EU)
Suffocate (PvP - Easy - NA)
Tentacle (PvE - Medium - NA)
Tribute (PvP - Easy - NA)
Wuzhui (PvP - Easy - NA)
Wuzhui (PvP - Easy - EU)

NEW SERVER (Phase I):

Lamentation (PvX - Medium - NA)

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (Phase I):

Ghillie (PvP - Medium - NA)
Howling Wolves (PvP - Medium - NA)
Painted Sharks (PvP - Medium - NA)
Pestle (PvP - Medium - NA)
Red Peak (PvP - Medium - NA)
Silencer (PvP - Medium - NA)
Stamina (PvP - Medium - NA)
Trilobite (PvP - Medium - NA)
Tripwire (PvP - Medium - NA)
Webbed (PvP - Medium - NA)

Laughing Skull hard pvp asia has disappeared. It has been 31 hours since it vanished. We thought it was maintenence but it is still not back. We have at least 35 to 40 playes in that server. Can you please bring back the server. I even don't have a transfer ticket. All my hard work is in that server

Archived