Transferring a dedicated server to a new PC.

Hello, I have been trying to move my dedicated server I made with a Microsoft store bought version on the PC. 

I have been trying to find any straight forward instructions on how to move them but no luck on the ones I found and a good majority are talking about the Steam version. I don't want to lose my server or progress I have on the server. More for the others I play with.

Does anyone have a good way to do this or a good resource I can get to help me with this process? I want to move it to another Windows 10 Pro pc so I can use my PC I have it on now.

Thanks for anyone that can help.

So I am looking for anyone that can explain or clear instructions on how to transfer files from one PC to another for a dedicated server?

IE I have a VR Desktop that I cannot play on since it is running a dedicated Ark server and I would like to move this server with all of the player files Maps and dinos to another server as if nothing happened on the back end.

I tried to go into Users\Appdata\%LocalAppData%\Packages\StudioWildcard  and copy the filed for this to my new PC in hopes that worked but it is not pulling any of the information into the server when booting it up.

I am using the correct account for the player information but it is also making me create a new Survivor. The only thing that came over was the discovered area on the map. 

Any help would be nice I would really like to play on my desktop again.

1 hour ago, Runicmajier said:

Thank you for the move, Hope I can get assistance now. I am still stuck on "The Island" and I can't get off of it or use my Desktop for VR without losing everything.

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Packages\StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1w2mm55455e38\LocalState\Saved

..Maps = Each map is saved in a separate folder here if you hosted that map at one point. The map data contains dinos/building/characters/tribe data. 

...UWPConfig = server game ini files where server configuration files are stored. If you copy this folder, you can restore it to any PC just place it back under the ..\LocalState\Saved location. 

This is also the stuff you want to back up for server restores. 

Archived