pve Need tribe members for extinction events

Nokim

I think i'm at my limits of solo in the unofficial server. I would like to do yellows , red, and purple drops, bosses, and 50k veins but i can't solo them.

The unofficial server i am in is small tribes kind of settings with taming and breeding higher. tek unlocks at lvl 100. My tribe does have 4 other members...but they have been MIA for 2weeks+ now.

I need active players , i mostly play 5-10pm pst for the most part, more on weekends.

Preferably 18+ experienced or not doesn't matter, must have a mic+discord. I can teach if needed. But need active players that are willing to grind for mats if needed.

its a pve(PC) Unofficial server, but most of the tribes are actually made up of players that prefer to pvp. So they are more than happy to set up tribe wars. I myself am mostly a builder/breeder/explorer but willing to pvp.

so my focuz is beating the game and its bosses and unlocking the storys etc. pvp would just be a bonus.

half the players come from various pvp tribes i have played with on official pvp servers until we got wiped. So the main goal was to enjoy the map in pve, pvp tribal wars if we can. then once we beat the map as a separate tribes turn the server full pvp or go to official pvp server again, and remain pve on the unofficial.

there are currently 5 tribes and about 14 players in server. half of them come from pvp backgrounds.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 10:47 PM, Nokim said:

its a pve(PC) Unofficial server, but most of the tribes are actually made up of players that prefer to pvp. So they are more than happy to set up tribe wars. I myself am mostly a builder/breeder/explorer but willing to pvp.

so my focuz is beating the game and its bosses and unlocking the storys etc. pvp would just be a bonus.

half the players come from various pvp tribes i have played with on official pvp servers until we got wiped. So the main goal was to enjoy the map in pve, pvp tribal wars if we can. then once we beat the map as a separate tribes turn the server full pvp or go to official pvp server again, and remain pve on the unofficial.

there are currently 5 tribes and about 14 players in server. half of them come from pvp backgrounds.

How about you guys come join me on officials? I'm from PvP background (4k+ h on official) and am now in official PvE (1k+ h). At one point, our tribe was selling all boss runs, but we stopped after losing too much people (We are down to 3 now, both of them above 1k h in PvE).

We have something prepared for Extinction bosses, we did our testings and math, and we have clear requirements to kill our way to Alpha King Titan. We just need people. 

I don't mind if you decide to not even join the tribe and just play between yourselves and ally to us. 

We have a grinder hall on the island and will allow you guys to reach lvl 100 from lvl 1 in 5-10 h on x2 weekends. (26 grinders with a toilet in the middle). 

Just casually posting this here. I'll post a more detailed plan later in probably 20h in planning, because I'm on my phone atm. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived