Question About Tek rep

Meliodas420

So regarding the tek replicator players such as myself where i do not own any tek engrams besides the unlockable ones in extinction am i able to access the tek rep to craft those items on extinction or is the same case where if you haven't fought any bosses you cant access any tek things (which by the way is a dumb system since you dont really need to fight bosses to raid a tek base meaning anyone like myself could raid ppl with tek and not even access it) If i cant even craft a item that EVERYONE can unlock just because i could never fight a boss being a 2 man tribe since legacy and constantly wiped by big tribes then thats really dumb.

42 minutes ago, Meliodas420 said:

I have never fought a boss nor know much about it. By any chance do you think it would be possible for a 2 man tribe to beat a titan. And if so know any videos that you could ling that may help us get through the fight?

I beat the ice Titan in single player using one of my lightning Wyverns, so when they enable transfers on official it is very possible to solo titans.

Archived