Settings on auto turrets

Holdfast4

Don't be scared of titans and if you are then obviously you built in the wrong place. Titans are *incredibly* rare spawns, you would be lucky to see two on the entire map at a time. But as a precaution I suggest you build a tree base in the red woods, on southern haven island or carno island or if your super adventurous on the giant land locked island in the swamp just south east of the redwoods. Of course if you have enough turrets you can probably kill the titan. Also are you on pvp or pve? On pvp you can just turn of wild tame targeting but Im guessing you are on pve since I don't think your stupid enough to miss an option like that. One final option would just be having turrets inside the walls of your base. That would stop any argents without aggroing the big stuff.

Happy surviving,

-Cap

2 minutes ago, CaptainSaltyYT said:

Don't be scared of titans and if you are then obviously you built in the wrong place. Titans are *incredibly* rare spawns, you would be lucky to see two on the entire map at a time. But as a precaution I suggest you build a tree base in the red woods, on southern haven island or carno island or if your super adventurous on the giant land locked island in the swamp just south east of the redwoods. Of course if you have enough turrets you can probably kill the titan. Also are you on pvp or pve? On pvp you can just turn of wild tame targeting but Im guessing you are on pve since I don't think your stupid enough to miss an option like that. One final option would just be having turrets inside the walls of your base. That would stop any argents without aggroing the big stuff.

Happy surviving,

-Cap

Thanks we do play on PvE and we do have a tree base in the redwoods I will take your advice on building inside base.

thanks 

Archived