Thank-You Forum

MichaelTheViking

Hello Everyone I know I have posted Thank-You on other forums, but I'm doing it here also because I want to be sure the ARK Team knows that their hard work is appreciated. We the players tend to be really demanding and really hateful to the people who work hard to fix problems, update gameplay, and create more for the games we play. The ARK Team deserves a little appreciation for their hard work. They are quick to answer all questions and to help each and everyone of us to give us a little enjoyment and escape from the real world, so today take the time to say Thank-You to them instead of giving them demands and complaints. I myself am even guilty of being demanding and complaining but let's try to start a new trend of showing a little of appreciation. Let's all give a little praise every once in a while, because I know I enjoy when people say Thank-You or show their appreciation for me at work, and it makes me put in a little extra. Have a great day and wonderful gameplay!

I completely agree, the devs have done their best to keep up with our needy demands. (even if I have lost literally hundreds of amber and countless amounts of time when my game deleted everything I had twice)

Kudos to you for answering my emails and giving me compensation (and for making a beautiful and fun game!)

Peace,

-Cap

Archived