Unbalanced Stations

CaptainSaltyYT

Dear Wardrum,

I have taken a great passion in protesting against your extremely unbalanced IAP stations resulting in me writing this article so sorry if I offend anyone, also I wrote this after school when I was pretty tired so don't judge my typos ;) 

I recently received a large amount of compensation (750 amber) for the loss of my single player world. I slowly rebuilt with the amber as aid but realised something while buying my quetz a saddle. An item that allows you to build on the largest flying creature in the game was 1500 "cures" while a saddle for a giga, the most advanced land predator was 650 "cures" like seriously DILO. A dire bear saddle last time I check was 1000 "cures." Did you even think the tanner ystation through while you where making it? xD cuz to be honest it looks like whoever made it was a little drunk. Something else im a little peeved about is the tuso saddle. Like seriously. You have to be level 97 to get a quetz platform saddle and level 91 to get a tuso saddle. So why is it that i can get a quetz plat saddle but not a tuso saddle??? This shares the same argument with the mosa plat saddle, which you need to be level 93 to obtain. All in all i believe that you should really revise the tannery station and edit what you can buy, along with the prices of them.

Peace,

-Cap

Archived