Suggestions for Forum

Brevvvv

I just joined the forum a week ago and after using it less than 24 hours i stopped. I don’t understand how someone without an account can go on stuff someone with one can’t. So I couldn’t go on tribe recruitment. What I do is go on general discussion or something like that where in my opinion would be a totally appropriate place to post a tribe recruitment thing if you couldn’t in the actual spot. And after less than 12 hours it was removed and I got a warning. But wait there’s more. I thought I would be fine because I saw posts exactly the same as mine in the same spot weeks old still there. I am to the point of deleting my account but still using the forum. So riddle me this, why give more access to non members than members and punish the members for trying to join the community. Thank you for your time hopefully any staff.

btw my suggestion is to change this.

• Chris locked this topic
  • Administrator

We have a Tribe section of the forum solely for people creating tribes and looking for those that are recruiting. The forum sections are not the place for this. If you saw Tribe recruitment forum posts then they should have been removed. I will however consider opening up the Tribes section for newer forum members. 

Thanks for your feedback.

Archived