Filter icon for player inventory and Dino’s

Datreon

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I seen that thanks for that but I think a filter would be alot better then just drop all example if I have a few hundred raw meat few hundred hide maybe a thousand spoiled meat and other stuff I wanted to keep you could just type the word or first 3 letters and the filter would only bring that item up which you could drop all or transfer to a box which you keep all your hide in or meat ex#2 if I was farming fiber but also collected berries and I only wanted to keep the fiber I could type berries in the filter and only the berries would come up then I could hit drop all and only the berries would drop. Does that make sense? I’m asking for a filter for the player and Dino’s inventory it would save the player so much time not having to double click every stack of the items they wanted to keep

Yes, please save our fingers from the mind numbing number of taps required to do almost any resource farming and storage sorting.

It really is a basic necessity UI feature for this game.  Extremely puzzling why it was not included as anyone who has played more than the first couple of days would know how important it is.

We were all really expecting it with the drop all update.

Please fit it in your next update.

Thanks!

Archived