An Overview of In-App Purchases

GroveStreetJordan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, WarDrumBecca said:

There are only two things that will cost actual money (as described above in the news post), the rest can be bought with an in-game currency that can be found through various means on the Island if someone does not have the ability to purchase using a credit/debit card.

Ok thx for the information WARDRUMBECCA,im satisfied

-Daniel

say if we pay for the annual pass will us gamers who did so look at this a  season pass like the consoles or pc where if we pay this we get every map or skins available within mobile in the future updates is their a way to set up our own logins in the game and save then to our devices in order to do this can you possibly make this happen so we can have this option so we annual pass gamers don't get mix in with the ones who downloaded it for free and never invests money in game

*Well stop posting about your in-app purcahse update, fix the current bugs like Forward button is also a jump button, making character commit suicide by jumping off cliffs.

**Character auto **long jumps anything it touches, even poop.

Also jump button does a very long jump animation, deadly when in fight.

***Ios multiplayer doesnt work, it wont connect to any servers shown.

Ipad Mini 4 , the game can not be ran on high graphics as it lags especially when attacked or when near too many dinos.

Edited by IosUser

• GroveStreet
12 hours ago, IosUser said:

*Well stop posting about your in-app purcahse update, fix the current bugs like Forward button is also a jump button, making character commit suicide by jumping off cliffs.

**Character auto **long jumps anything it touches, even poop.

Also jump button does a very long jump animation, deadly when in fight.

***Ios multiplayer doesnt work, it wont connect to any servers shown.

Ipad Mini 4 , the game can not be ran on high graphics as it lags especially when attacked or when near too many dinos.

If you are not able to connect to servers then you probably need to download the newest update from the App Store or TestFlight, depending which build you are playing.

I tell you what, people may poop on WC but this is the first time game of this size (to my knowledge)  has come to mobile and funny enough they didn't make it P2W, WC certainly need credit for that ?? Good luck with the mobile release, and I wish all you mobile players luck and have fun! 

P.S change my forum name back WC what the heck is with this bowdownhuggers crap? Isn't this game MA 15+? Love y'all  still.. kinda 

Edited by Bowdownhuggers

Available for iOS . please make it available for Android very soon or gave us a fix date .

There is more people who use Android then ios.

We are waiting for this too...

Please release it's Android version we are getting tired of its waiting 

I always wanted to play this but my pc is not compatible but my Samsung galaxy Tab S3 is compatible so I'm too excited please please please gave make it available very soon or just gave us a fixed or approximate date.

3 hours ago, Abhishek said:

Available for iOS . please make it available for Android very soon or gave us a fix date .

There is more people who use Android then ios.

We are waiting for this too...

Please release it's Android version we are getting tired of its waiting 

I always wanted to play this but my pc is not compatible but my Samsung galaxy Tab S3 is compatible so I'm too excited please please please gave make it available very soon or just gave us a fixed or approximate date.

Firstly Apple is the most sold brand so I don't understand how there are more android users, secondly everyone wants to rush to them but you will be the first to complain if it's full of glitches. Be greatful they're bringing it to Mobile and be patient when it's ready they'll release it.