Question Regarding My Account (for SurviveTheArk.com)

NocoWonderdust

Is there any way I can delete my account on here? Or is there any way I can change my username? Alternatively, is there anyway an Admin can do either for me?

Basically, I've just signed up to the site using my mobile but my screen is broke and I hadn't noticed I put "Noco" in my username instead of "Nico", I've looked on the forum and seen that previously neither of these were an option, and the only help in deleting the account I saw was "logout and never come back", but the thing is, I have used my Xbox account to sign up, I want to continue to use my Xbox account to use this site, but my username is wrong, so I would really appreciate it if there was any way someone could help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance, NICO

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, NocoWonderdust said:

Is there any way I can delete my account on here? Or is there any way I can change my username? Alternatively, is there anyway an Admin can do either for me?

Basically, I've just signed up to the site using my mobile but my screen is broke and I hadn't noticed I put "Noco" in my username instead of "Nico", I've looked on the forum and seen that previously neither of these were an option, and the only help in deleting the account I saw was "logout and never come back", but the thing is, I have used my Xbox account to sign up, I want to continue to use my Xbox account to use this site, but my username is wrong, so I would really appreciate it if there was any way someone could help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance, NICO

Open a Support(https://support.survivetheark.com/) ticket to Forums and Forum Accounts, and explain your issue.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived