Nitrado Server help. (Tek Engrams)

Ok, so I use Nitrado As my Server provider. I was Us ring Multiplay, but Nitrado is just easier to use and it feels like I have more options with it(especially with the phone app). 

Anyway, i’m Hoping someone whom also uses Nitrado can help me out with this problem i’m Having.. 

my my friends and I are playing on Ragnarok, but the way the ascension and Bosses are set up in Ark you can’t really unlock all the Tek Engrams without having played and transferred from the other maps, so using the app I went in an changed around a few things. 

I set it up so that you start getting Tek building Engrams at lvl 85. 

(Sorry, my Roomate needed a ride to work, so I had to stop halfway)

Anyway, I set up the Tek Engrams to start showing up at lvl 85.

I set the cost to be double their most recent none-Tek counter parts. (EXAMPLE; the Riot Helmet is 40 Engrams Points, so the Tek Helmet cost 80. And all the building mats are done the same way. Like the Metal walls are 15 EP, so I set Tek walls to cost 30 EP.)

the problem i’m Having is that the Tek Engrams are still locked. I still have to go to the island and fight the bosses to unlock stuff, and that’s annoying because I don’t want to have to rent a cluster of servers.. >_>

Is there something I can do to set the Tek Engrams to just behave like normal(None boss needed) Engrams?

keep in mind, my Server is a PS4 Server, so Mods are arnt actually doable.. 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 9:54 PM, Dodoaregod said:

would it be possibe to have tek auto unlocked without the engrames being auto unlocked 

Yes but the code is a lot longer.  You would have to do a specific command for each Tekgram. So you would need to have

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=X)

where X is whatever level you want. You would then need to proceed to do that for every single engram you wish to have auto unlock. If you want an easy copy paste edit I found this; https://pastebin.com/KrSvHJjB

Archived