Guns Matter servers?

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

What’s with all these servers that mention “guns matter” in the title? Why would any server not have guns matter? Why would anyone boost player and dino stats so far that guns make no difference in the first place? What’s the point of PvP if guns don’t matter?

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, Juggernaut said:

Because some people like instant tame, 1000 lvl+ dinos+, with player characters with 100K of HP  so they can hop on their rex and swim 10000mph in the water and pull up on each beach and kill the fresh spawns before they tame anything. I for one, don't get it. 

I just don’t get it. These servers have killed server advertising for genuine hosts simply because thousands of players have accepted these ridiculously high rates as the norm and will never play on a reasonably grindy server. So much potential population lost.

2 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

I just don’t get it. These servers have killed server advertising for genuine hosts simply because thousands of players have accepted these ridiculously high rates as the norm and will never play on a reasonably grindy server. So much potential population lost.

I agree. I try and promote Ranching epic dinos and have decent rates so one can play solo or in a tribe. I work 8 hour days and can get 2-4 hours of game time if I'm not spending it with the lady.  Where's the actual fun in the game when you pull all aspects of the grind or work/reward.  Survival angst is actually required to enjoy the game imo.  

I'd love to have one person take up shop on one of my maps and tell me they want action. You bored I'll send gigas after you. You wanna just trogdor across the country side go for it I'll make it worth your while.  Gtfo outta here with your Insta tame, millennial bubble worlds. 

Currently paid for 2 servers for a year to play by myself lol.....expensive back ups but hey less worries over lost data. 

Should label th3m  as unraidable and I bet they'll be full lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived