Pillar Distance Grieving

irishhawk8

I know everyone is away of this debate and issue. But i just rejoined back on Steam after quitting for the longest time ( Grew Bored ). But now i'm back and i see a lot of changes with dinos and now with pillars.

Before i left you have to either place a ceiling ontop of a pillar or double down on the pillar to increase the timer. Now i see single pillar with a ladder on it. Just like to know why this is and why on Official it's allowed for 1 single tribe or person to be claiming the entire Island with pillars with no base in sight.

I know this is something most people have to deal with, but what is a new person suppose to do when the inland is filled same with the beaches. I tried 20 official servers on Steam, Most of them are TAPPED CAPPED or Grieving with pillars.

So is it wise to say building a raft is saver then dealing with the beaches or inland or dinos? Or what do you guys think a new person should focus on seeing millions of pillars when the DEVS will never fixed this debate EVER.

Archived