pvp [xbox][norules][Ragnarok][friendlyAdmin]?Admin allows freedom.

OBoingo

C4 OingoBoingo

Good times in here. 

Ragnarok is the map.

This server was built by a family that was tired of the politics. 

If you would like a place to just enjoy the game of ark, this is your spot.

I built this PC just to run this server so we could just enjoy Ark without needing to engage in politics just to survive. It is a windows 10 pc server with crossplay for Xbox. 

The settings have been set so that you don’t need to overly micromanage things but still enjoy collecting, building, and the raising of dinos and your empire. Whatever size that is from one building and a mount to a large set up where you do boss fights with a horde of rexes. 

You will level faster and the max experience you and dinos get are much higher. Therefore you will get all the engrams and your dinos will gain many levels.

You can play as you wish but I ask you treat others as you would like to be treated. What comes around goes around. Karma is real. 

settings

xp 1.3x

xp gains from kills and harvesting also higher on top of the above

tame 3x

dino turret dmg 3.5x

dino harvest slightly boosted

player harvest 2.4x

player water/food/stm   .5x

dino stm  .5x

player health regen  3x

dino health regen  2x

fish loot maxed  5x

no diseases 

harvest resources have more health and respawn faster

resources spawn close to structures

spoil time is a lot slower

fuel lasts longer

corpse stays much longer to give you more time to recover your booty

Platform structures increased

dinos drop eggs faster

eggs hatch sooner

cuddle/ imprint has been maximized to be fast but still get 100%

It is not set up uber OP but at a point to be less micromanage and more raw fun.

I am building new public spot near Viking bay. It has all the crafting stations, some fridges, beer barrels, greenhouse with veggies and berries, and spots to sit. It has power and many torches ready to be lit.  Everything including doors are unlocked and at anyone’s disposal.  

If this sounds interesting you are welcome. If not , no worries, I set this up for fun and I wish you all the very best wherever you land. 

the gamer tag is    C4 OingoBoingo

maybe some day they will fix these not showing up on the player dedicated list in game,                  but for now you have to look for or add as a friend the above gamer tag.  If you message to be added or I see that you friend the server I will friend you to the server so that it is n longer greyer out and you can join any time 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Orion said:

I'd love to join and give it a chance!

Just so you know, it not showing up in lists may be a big detractor towards people joining.

Yeah, the only way is to friend the server gamer tag ,  C4 OingoBoingo.  Then I’ll know someone wants to join and I will friend them to the server. Then it will not be greyed out. For some reason the developers will not fix the listing of our servers. It is random when it shows up and it only shows up a few days

Archived