pve ABERRATION x6 PVE - ALL DINOS - FAST FLYERS! - Custom drops/Levels - Tek grams

mgnt232

EDIT (Mar, 23 2018):

Server Name - " Ark 766 Aberration "

1 spot open, first come first serve. Message me on xbox if you join up. GT " Magnet Time " . Join us on the NEW Aberration!

CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM! Most dinos have been added in to include flyers and some scorched dinos (NO Giga/Wyv). A lot of the settings are changed, but very balanced. (IE: All Tek Gear engrams unlock at level 90 / fuel consumption 4x slower / crop decay 2x slower / ect.). Any questions about it feel free to ask. 

Once you establish a small base with a smithy, and flak armor you will recover your first starter argy (pelagornis/ptera naturally spawn to be tamed)

EDIT (Feb, 2 2018):

GT: Magnet Time

It is PVE Server with x6 gather and x6 tame/raise. I will spawn ONE Argy/Saddle for a new member, no more use it carefully. Not being new to the game i feel its a bit much not to have 1 flying dino

Host many games with prizes (like roll rat racing/ Nak,ed and Afraid/ Gauntlets), usually on the weekends and it's lots of fun. Prizes can vary depending on the game (No OP dinos like wyvern/giga)

ALL custom drops! No more stupid glow stick or crop plots! Includes kibble in lower tier drops that you can't get on aberration, but its still needed to tame dinos on aberration (good job WC...)

A lot of Boosted stats, like weight. At a level 100 easily get to 800-900 carry weight. Dinos have boosted weight stats as well.

Dino decay extended x4, so if you're active and go on vacation you don't lose EVERYTHING in a few days like official. 

I played on legacy for over a year and Wildcard basically screwed us so looking to restart and never be wiped! Nice group just starting out looking to trade, explore, cave dive, breed (usually in party chat)  Cross ark is enabled

Archived