So about a week ago rented a nitrado server and still can’t find it have all the settings set right password protected turned on and got the name right put it to aberration and pve also tried searching the IP address but still no session found and I’ve called nitrado up and my server is running fine and they are saying it’s on arks end so please wildcard make a IP address search for Xbox or at least make so we can load all the servers or something cause me and wife don’t even load all the servers I get 6599 and wife only get 1200 servers why is this? Any info or help or something different to try thanks guys great game and lots of fun but this does leave sour taste since we paid for the year for this sever.

1 hour ago, Spoonerlee said:

So about a week ago rented a nitrado server and still can’t find it have all the settings set right password protected turned on and got the name right put it to aberration and pve also tried searching the IP address but still no session found and I’ve called nitrado up and my server is running fine and they are saying it’s on arks end so please wildcard make a IP address search for Xbox or at least make so we can load all the servers or something cause me and wife don’t even load all the servers I get 6599 and wife only get 1200 servers why is this? Any info or help or something different to try thanks guys great game and lots of fun but this does leave sour taste since we paid for the year for this sever.

Well if your trying to keep it secret you can message me the server name and I'll see if I can find it. No need to send the password, just want to see if i can find it in the list so you know for sure where the problem is.

4 hours ago, Spoonerlee said:

Yup under status says server is started and can see it change maps on restarts using the app 

Maybe try renaming it something short and simple although that shouldnt matter. 

Also you purchased this server through your xbox via xbox Nitrado app right? Theres no way you accidently purchased a PC or PS4 server right? The xbox servers can only be purchased via the xbox app.

4 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

Maybe try renaming it something short and simple although that shouldnt matter. 

Also you purchased this server through your xbox via xbox Nitrado app right? Theres no way you accidently purchased a PC or PS4 server right? The xbox servers can only be purchased via the xbox app.

Hmm this could be it I used the nitrado app for iPhone order PC ark but only option buddy server I play on said there all pc server for Xbox I’ll do some searching so far haven’t found any Xbox nitrado apps tried Xbox says not compatible with iPhones edit: note was reading app was right guess I have to download the app on the Xbox also going to try this when I get home. Let I know if this works

51 minutes ago, Spoonerlee said:

Hmm this could be it I used the nitrado app for iPhone order PC ark but only option buddy server I play on said there all pc server for Xbox I’ll do some searching so far haven’t found any Xbox nitrado apps tried Xbox says not compatible with iPhones edit: note was reading app was right guess I have to download the app on the Xbox also going to try this when I get home. Let I know if this works

So if you purchased it through the mobile app that means its a PC server for the Steam version of the game. Xbox servers have to be purchased through the Nitrado app on your xbox. That is the only way. You need to contact Nitrado again and see if they can refund your purchase then make a new purchase through the Xbox app. Xbox servers are a little more exspensive so they cant just switch it. Its because Microsoft takes 30% of every purchase made on xbox.

• 5 months later...

I hired a server yesterday for 10 slots but i cant find ive look thru almost every forum and they wont give a good answer ive send a ticket to nitrado but they dont reply is there anyway to find my or get my money back because im now paying for a service that wont work its crazy they still have it in the store for sale since the damn thing dont even work shame on you nitrado

• 11 months later...

Okay I know I'm like super late to this but I had the exact same issue, but I figured it out. When you are in the settings of the server make sure to see if you have Primitive+ checked or not, because if its checked you need to load into it to find your server, and vise versa. That was the issue with mine at least, I checked Primitive+ on my server at first and couldnt find mine, and thats because it was in the Primitive+ server list and not the regular one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having this problem right now although i was on my server ! when i came off it and was editing the codes etc through expert an general, an went to go back onit and no sign of my server so i went back to my phone an nitrado and my dailey messaged change on my nitrado settings and all what i had bin putting in me game ini had gone an i cannot find my server still! , i have no idea DILO is going on but 100 %cannot find my server now lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I recently just bought a serve through the Xbox nitrado and have tried many things like switching the name and other things but my server still won’t show up. I have also checked my server to see if it was running and it says it was but just recently when I logged on the app it said server is stopping. If you could please maybe find a solution to this because I am a little annoyed that it just stopped and I couldn’t find my server. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, Scorpioboy5 said:

I have same trouble I rented a server for the xbox one on ark and the genesis map with password says it's ready to go but when I go search it say so sessions found anyone know why this is

Same thing is happening to me bought one last night and havent been able to find it either if you find something let me know please and I'll do the same.

Edit: I might've figured it out on my xbox it says version 795.2 but my server is saying its 759.19 idk if that's the problem but it's my guess anyone know how to go about getting nitrado to update it?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. Just bought a server after friends showed me all the cool options. It's payed for, settings adjusted (nothing OP/extreme) and says "server started" on Nitrado. But...I can't find it. I've searched. I've scrolled through the entire list of EU servers in alphabetical order. NOTHING. I've restarted the server. NOTHING. 

And Primitive+ is defo disabled, so it's not that. 

Help?

• 1 month later...

This is for xbox!

No answers are really being given here and I have searched multiple other forums and they all show no answer but the same problem so I am a little discouraged but here goes nothing. 

I had problems finding the server at first but you have to make sure you click "show password protected" and you are searching under "unofficial pc sessions" when the server first opens to find it. 

My problem is that after the update from Nitrado my server is not to be found. The server is running and I have restarted it to try to find it but nothing. I have also searched the wiki for answers (only steam help there) and other forums (they have same issue but no solution) so now I am here 4 hours later with the same issue. Just hoping somebody had this problem and found a solution. I have submitted a ticket but all the other forums say Nitrado does not respond so I'm not hopeful there. 

Archived