Nitrado trading super cluster

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

This is an idea them I too am quite sceptical about but want to gather peoples pros and cons to the idea.

One option would be so that we all pitch in (via boosts) to keep a low slot, non-passworded server up as a go between, to form the trading server.

Your servers can remain password protected at your own choosing, but we all form a super cluster.

Your players joining the server would be at risk. If the server went down their characters, items, dinos would be stuck there. Also how would you keep it fair? If one server has x1 and another has x100 is it fair for those servers to trade? Higher difficulties and high loot or fish quality would mess everything up also. Then theres the risk of rogue admins spawning in free stuff for other servers. I personally would never be part of something like that. 

Guest DJRone89
9 hours ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

Your players joining the server would be at risk. If the server went down their characters, items, dinos would be stuck there. Also how would you keep it fair? If one server has x1 and another has x100 is it fair for those servers to trade? Higher difficulties and high loot or fish quality would mess everything up also. Then theres the risk of rogue admins spawning in free stuff for other servers. I personally would never be part of something like that. 

All of those things would have to be considered and agreed upon before setting up and it would only work if servers ran with similar settings.

I’m just gaging interest.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, LittleRedReaper said:

I was just talking about this with my server members. We are trying to set up a nitrado trading cluster, or something of that nature. The things we thought about were:

• The rates would have to be similar (Our rates are 3x on maturation, xp, gather, and incubation/gestation every day and these are changed to 5x on the weekend) our dinos have slight stam and weight gain on our Rag server and slight health and stam boost on Aberration)
  • Admin abuse, for example painting dinos really outlandish colors for trade on earned mutations. And like Tedy said there would have to be a strict adherence to our server members are our server members. We don't govern any other server's population, we only conduct trades and ban if we have to.

Sorry to necro this thread, but we are looking for the same and wondering if anything exists.

Due to the lack of interest and feedback, I doubt there are such clusters out there for Xbox players. I’ve tried posting on Reddit too but people don’t seem to care for it.

Archived