So... About the Glowtail...

ChaosKitty768

I'm loving Aberration so far, and the shoulder mounts are absolutely adorable! My latest tame? The Glowtail. I was so excited to run out and tame this little bugger, and despite it being SURROUNDED by Reapers, Seekers, and Raptors (Oh My!) I got it out and back to my simple little homestead alive. Keep in mind, I have not dropped this thing since I tamed, grabbed, and ran for our lives. Double pressed F and... Slight disappointment. It just dropped to the ground just like every other walking shoulder mounts. The Glowtail is essentially a gecko with little wings, right? I think it should act like a small version of the Rock Drake, glide very short distances and cling to walls and ceilings! It even has the ridges on it's cute little toes like a gecko, specifically designed to cling to surfaces! I still love my Glowtail, I'm in the process of breeding a lizard army. So... Can we make the clingy ceiling light source happen? I have no experience in the PC modding scene myself, if I did I would give it a go. I really think that should be a vanilla ability, though. 

for what its worth megalania get a little buggy when left to passively cling to walls for long periods of time. sometimes they will load still clinging to the wall properly, other times they may load upright (as if they were standing on the ground) and/or gradually sink into the wall they're placed on

glowtail clinging would be cute but probably come with the same problems, and since its small, it'd sink through terrain more easily

Archived