Ark Server Manager Aberration set up

Voltzahl

I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues or know the solution to mine.

I set up a fresh server in Ark Server Manager with the "Aberration_P" as the map as stated by the ASM forums, downloaded, updated and all but in the steam server box the map is ShooterEntry and the player max is 0/70 when I set mine to 40 limit. I've encountered this in the past but not with ASM, so I don't know how to resolve this.

I have also been experiencing this issue on my Aberration server. Stopping the server, saving and restarting it again works sometimes but either way it will eventually revert back to 1/70 max players even when I have it set to 1/20. Not sure if this is a big deal since I only have a 6 people playing on my server and I have it set to whitelist only.

We have been having a lot of issues with a random set of 3 to 4 of the 6 people playing getting kicked off the server at the same exact time with a fatal error even though the server looks like it is running fine and the other players who were on at the same time had no issue. I doubt that is caused by this though.

Archived