Will our characters be safe? PVE

Tonyy77

Hello guys, I'm new to these forums and this may be a silly question, but this abberation update threw a few of us offline. I was thrown offline in the redwoods (the center) by a back beaver pond with my wyvren next to me on passive. Since the update is in effect will us thrown offline gain automatic immunity to wild Dino's, or will the 15 minute rule still be in effect? I'm hoping myself and my wyvren are safe (it's 100% imprinted lol).. thanks ahead of time for the replies guys.

@joshuacartoon & @Tonyy77 - No salt intended here, but a word of advice. WC drops the ball on notifications, warnings and giving players ample time to deal all the time. It's kind of there MO. Unfortunately only way to be 'safe' when a major update is going to drop - and yeah, that means interwebs research on what's going on in the Ark world - is to not play or do base stuff.

Is that the way should be, no, not IMO at least. Still, I'd rather not have the CP I need for a session than lose a wyvern in the redwoods. Conversely, sometimes you just get booted for no reason, which is why I usually fly with a small entourage, dinos following each other with some on neutral. Not a perfect solution but prevents a lot.

Archived