Informal Poll of sorts: Tribe changed their name to something similar to ours..

Doub1eD

This is by no means my official complaint to WildCard GM's to fix the issue, but instead a request of the community to sound off and give their opinions on what I should do.

Situation:

An unknown number of players have come to our Island server and are using it for their egger holding place.  Yea, it sucks for those who use this as their primary server, but what can you do right?  It is after all an official server (aka public) so people do what people do.  What we take offense to is the totality of what they are doing.  

• Not only do they have 1 tribe with what looks to be 500 dinos, but they have a second tribe with potentially another 500 dinos
  • They have 20+ brontos with platform saddles with a foundation/pillar on each of them
  • Have changed their tribe name 3 times now in the past few weeks
  • The newest tribe name is something that closely matches our tribe name, but used a few more spaces inbetween the parts as to 'disguise' them and possibly get us into trouble

The total number of dinos they have is something I/we can do nothing about.  Each tribe is allowed 500, so be it.  The platform usage seems to be blatant griefing, but would a GM see it that way?  Lastly the changing of their tribe names a few times in addition to attempting to mask it to look like ours potentially getting us into trouble if a player and/or GM doesn't take special caution to what they are doing could put our tribe into a bad situation.

I've looked through the ticket submission process and am not too sure which of the options to choose.  One of the main issues is that they don't speak in Global, so I haven't been able to get a player or steam name/ID to report a specific person.  Although a tribemate has supposedly spoken to them directly, however this person doesn't play much and most likely doesn't remember .. can't seem to get in touch with them to get an answer since they play different hours than me.

I'd suggest poking one of the devs on Twitter or Reddit. You've got about a 5% chance of someone actually acting upon a ticket. Although, hell could freeze over so might as well cover your bases and have your entire tribe, and others on your server, send in tickets along with the tweets and posts.

Do the pillars/foundations on platform saddles actually block building? If so, that is one fantastic game mechanic. Bravo to whoever thought implementing that was a good idea.

Archived