Are Chest Bursters Going to be a Constant thing?

Theoryze

I was watching the Twitchcon footage and noticed that every clip had a timer at the bottom right of the corner and at the end of the timer, a xenomorph would basically explode from their chest.

I was curious if that was just for the demo, or if that is going to be a constant infection throughout the game every time you respawn. 

I might be alone in my thinking but that sounds like a hassle.

It's cool if it's an infection you get from fighting a monster, but it would be a pain if you had to time your gameplay around those chest bursters.

I was curious if anyone knew any information on that.

Thanks!

50 minutes ago, Theoryze said:

I was watching the Twitchcon footage and noticed that every clip had a timer at the bottom right of the corner and at the end of the timer, a xenomorph would basically explode from their chest.

I was curious if that was just for the demo, or if that is going to be a constant infection throughout the game every time you respawn. 

I might be alone in my thinking but that sounds like a hassle.

It's cool if it's an infection you get from fighting a monster, but it would be a pain if you had to time your gameplay around those chest bursters.

I was curious if anyone knew any information on that.

Thanks!

In same videos Jet multiple time said that its not permanent thing and it's something they setted up for  that demo as show off. I think he said it on almost every single video when he was sitting on.

Archived