BattlEye Anti-Cheat. Windows Only.

oXYnary

Currently, all major ESP/Aimbots are Windows Only, and are produced by "companies" which focus on providing cheats for a wide array of different games, all on Windows.

It is extremely unlikely that they will switch their whole buisness operation to supporting Linux/OSX specifically for ARK, at least I hope we don't generate that much revenue for them ;)

That said, we're actively working with the guys who do BE in order to bring support to Linux/OSX, and it is a legitimate priority for us. 

As for bypasses, rather than argue semantics, I would simply direct you to search for aimbots/esp that CURRENTLY support the ARMA series/DayZ/H1Z1 who also use BE as an anti-cheat: I'll tell you from the get-go, that the top 3 aimbot providers do not support Arma/DayZ/H1Z1 because BattlEye is a huge pain in the ass to make a bypass for, and pretty easy for us to detect/ban for.

BE used to be pretty bypassable, but these days it's not. Any bypasses/bypass info you might find is at least ~6 months out of date, and no longer functional.

- The Right Hand

1 hour ago, TheRightHand said:

BE used to be pretty bypassable, but these days it's not. Any bypasses/bypass info you might find is at least ~6 months out of date, and no longer functional.

- The Right Hand

12 days ago. so we'll see. I HOPE that it is not as easy as the methods I have found make it (I have no interest in doing it, I was researching the anti-cheat itself), but the information is not 6 months out of date.

Archived