So I got seriously attached to the game & convinced my friends to buy the game as well. But when I tried to start a private lobby of my own where me & my friends can play together with the setting we're comfortable with & so on but there's been this issue where my friends would have to be in range of me (admin host) when moving around & they're not able to travel where they want without me going with them is there a setting or a way they don't have to be in range of me or is that part of the game

2 minutes ago, ItsHerbz said:

now when I start the game I do go to a non-dedicated server & it gives me the option to adjust the settings how I wanted & so on..so do we have to join a lobby to fully free roam??

you have to play on a dedicated server or a official server to free roam. Meaning you would not be playing on ur personal private server. You would have to Join someone else's server

3 minutes ago, ItsHerbz said:

now when I start the game I do go to a non-dedicated server & it gives me the option to adjust the settings how I wanted & so on..so do we have to join a lobby to fully free roam??

They said in the new update coming this week that the range in a private server will be increased 33%

*didn't know what the arrow mean, my apologies"

But yeah that's pretty lame me & my friends put a lot of time & work into our lobby already if we join a new server that'll reset everything we worked for wouldn't it?

But yeah 33% is somewhat good but I wish I can host my own lobby with setting that fit for us, can we do that?

Archived