Build Ideas - Easily Store Dinos and Collect Eggs

CaptWhiteboyyy

Hey all,

I am not necessarily new to the game but I am new to attempting to tame a lot of dinos and to keep them all together and organized. My friends and I are looking to tame at least a male and female of each tamable creature on the Island and it is starting to take a lot of space. We have plenty of room to work with and will grind out the resources necessary to build any ideas you all may have. We currently just have two large wooden floors made of foundations/ceilings and we place the dinos here. The eggs are sort of easy to reach (besides some dinos with long tails) which is something we also like. 

So from this post I guess I am ultimately looking for ideas and builds that other players have used to store and organize a lot of dinos all in the same place. Pictures would be awesome to see as well. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated though.

Thanks and tame on!

On TheIsland I got a base in the swamp, surrounded by Plant Species X, with a lot of paired dinos and oviraptors (for the egg laying buff).
The dinos are standing on ramps, this way the eggs just roll down to the floor, so one can pick them up for kibble.

This outpost - because of the sheer amount of dinos - is ofc. far off my main base, so that stuff is not really active when noone is near....

Like the post above said and I only know this from base raiding... the ones I've been in have dinos lined along a wall up one square with there arses on the edge and a ramp behind them lol so the eggs roll down a suppose... 

Also seen at least 2 guys bases that had 2 layers of ramps doing the same with dinos lined up

There are many options as far as lay out but the ramps they talked about are very helpful no matter how you build for eggs. I'm attaching a few pics I found from a quick Google to help you know exactly what they meant. I built similar and it made collecting so much less of a hassle. Get creative and have fun with it though, there are endless variations availablecd8bc919e8703ed45238fea49bb1a198.jpg32c4776119b3b55040553d48f7599423.jpg

Archived