Full Servers

Gumbie

I want to know what wildcard is doing about this fullserver  problem again today still waiting been over 7 hours to get onto a my server, if they would add us some pc servers I would gladly switch so I can play.  I bought the game then scorched earth now the season pass and can't even get to play this is starting to get me heated and I want my money back if this what you guys are going to continue to do and so do my 28 tribe mates. So you have the option to add some servers or refund all are money you said new servers were going to be added but yet still waiting hours on hours to play the game.   And I am sure there is plenty of others in the community feeling the same way,  If you feel this way please leave a comment and let them hear us as a community that love the game been here from day one but now getting shafted!!!!

I would contact the platform you purchased the game on and start talking about refunds.

Would seem that despite peoples best efforts, there are no further servers coming (save I expect for the new dlc) and as you have likely seen, comms regarding the ongoing full server problems, are at best being ignored.

Archived