ARK: Crashes Evolved

AngryChris73

Ever since patch 1.39 on PS4, our dedicated server has been destroyed, unplayable, losing creatures, losing progress, all because of crashes and failed joins. I mean come on WC, can you make a game at all? I know you have a small team, but you guys really don't what you're doing. You guys really need to level up, step up your game, literally. I have a dream that ARK will be playable, I have a dream where players and their tames can live in harmony without crashes, I have a dream where I can grab a sheep without having to worry about me dying, I have a dream where players can transfers over to other ARK's without losing everything, I have a dream where servers aren't duped and DDOS'd constantly, I have a dream where optimizations are a real option in ARK, I have a dream where character customizations actually exist, I have a dream where stunning isn't op, I have a dream where TLC passes are real, I have a dream where WC doesn't add and not fix bugs. But my dreams are clouded by a monstrosity of a company, called WildCard, that believe in bugs and money. I have a dream. 

Archived