Converting Unused/Very Low Population Legacy/New Island Servers to Ragnarok

Cerbacious

So I've been looking at the server list on PS4 for example, because that's the only platform I currently play on and noticed that a lot of the Legacy servers are being unused, at least 50 of them from my perspective, Most of them being EU PvP servers, Currently there are 374 Legacy Island servers and 74 New Island servers, There's about a 2 player population on the bottom list of the New Island servers and 1 population for most of the Legacy Island servers.

This is at 1 AM EST mind you but still there was usually at least 3 full servers on Legacy around this hour before the game Officially released....

Below I'll post Image links to what it looks like both on Legacy and New Island server lists and Ragnarok being overloaded with every server being full at only 52 Servers for Ragnarok all together... I think it's time to convert those unused Legacy and New Island servers and other maps for Ragnarok as there is simply not enough servers to satisfy the current influx of people and the let alone the hype for Ragnarok and people wanting to escape and begin anew on New Island servers!

Sorry for the low image quality, I'm on PS4 and was too lazy to do a proper Screenshot at the time..

Legacy: Top of the List at 1 AM EST - http://i.imgur.com/DROWtHm.jpg

Legacy down towards the middle & bottom of the page: http://i.imgur.com/3Fg6NIY.jpg

New Official Servers for The Island, Populated at 1 AM with just only 78 Servers vs Legacy being at 374 servers and mostly empty: http://i.imgur.com/YhPacRC.jpg

Ragnarok servers at only 52 servers and all of them being jam packed at 1 AM EST while Legacy servers are collecting dust: http://i.imgur.com/3nvShHX.jpg

Wildcard,  If you read this thread in it's entirety and looked at the images as well, Then first of all I respect that you take time away from working on the game to look for Feedback on your game and the effort you put into implementing our ideas and therefore You probably already know that the time to convert the unused Legacy servers to New Official Dedicated is probably now... We understand how you would like to wait and see a bit longer and you already promised to do so in time... but the truth is there simply isn't enough Ragnarok or fresh Island servers right now to fit everybody in. Hopefully this will be addressed within this week or so as people will grow more impatient and lose interest in your game.

its been like a day and its midweek give legacy a chance,  as they stated every few months they will evaluate the use of legacy and re purpose as needed  , i do foresee a large wipe of legacy though it seems the fear mongering and  pledge of no support worked a charm  alot of servers are abandoned and alot of people just quit the game for good :( be patient more servers will come.

I am slowly watching my server lose population for one simple reason; fear of deletion. They fear deletion so they go to another server to get started. This kills the population numbers and, in turn, results in exactly what Wildcard is looking for in a server to be deleted; low population.

We, ourselves, are killing legacy servers over a fear that Wildcard has spread. 

8 minutes ago, Nokosa said:

This kills the population numbers and, in turn, results in exactly what Wildcard is looking for in a server to be deleted; low population.

We, ourselves, are killing legacy servers over a fear that Wildcard has spread. 

No, they would kill them anyway. the 10% and no population lie of launch, the full support claim that was falsified, the 5-day notice instead of the promised 30, THIS is what is killing the legacy servers. WC doesn't give a damn about us, they are doing whatever they people and breaking promises left and right to the community. and especially the early adopters

Archived