Servers 70 of 70

Noahcount

All servers are 70 of 70. I bought 5 copies of this game for friends to play with me and even bought the collectors edition to get the dossier. The box was cardboard and the wyvern and gryphon aren't even in it. I still like the book but.... I took today off and now I still can't play this game on an official server. I have to go play private and fall behind again. We need more servers.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MORE SERVERS FOR THE XBOX ONE FIRST DAY YOU HAD 27 NOW U HAVE 42 AND THERE ALL FULL EVERY DAY I CANT GET ON ALOT OF PEOPLE CANT GET ON BECAUSE THERE NOT ENOUGH SERVERS WHEN SCRORCHED CAME OUT IT WAS NEVER THIS HARD TO JOIN I NEVER ONCE PLAYED THE NEW MAP SIENCE IT CAME OUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO JOIN I GET THE WAITING TO JOIN SESSION FOR HOURS AND NEVER GET A CHANCE TO GO IN

The wife and I and a few friends just want to play Ragnarok on a multiplayer server ... been trying to log in for days ... come on WC.

By the way, you're seeing an influx of numbers on the island because at least we can level up on "officials" until you all get your sh*t together and address the issue so we can transfer over to Rag ... we don't actually want to be playing on the Island ...

Yup, would really like to play Ragnarok on a multiplayer server just once during the first week of launch ... I guess we can expect more action once they get back from their little vacation ... you know because it's very important to go to PAX and leave the game you've been working on for years and sold millions of copies of, in the hands of a few people during launch week.  Brilliant.  There should be thousands of servers available for each map ... it's not like they didn't make any money off the game yet. 

I just wish they would add some more rag pve servers on the ps4. I always see "more servers coming in today at est" without a actual time. We have only 10 rag pve servers for the ENTIRE PS4 player-base. 10! Id be ecstatic with just 5 more servers and them to tell us if their giving us pve or pvp servers. If they are telling us, please, direct me there.

I waited 5,5h and didnt get in..70/70 allday.. Yesterday did get in the game and played 45 mins..Only thing what I saw was PILLARS and more Pillars covered whole beach..cant build anywhere.. Why this is allowed??  Lots of foundations+pillars and pillars+ladders.. This is killing the game very soon.. sad but true

Archived