potential XP boosts for veteran players starting over?

ausYenLoWang

Hey guys, so a question is there going to be any sort of incentive for those players who have been on the game for the alpha and are moving to the new servers?

im referring to XP boosts or what have you, because we all know what the grind is like through the levels, and its not like we can transfer our characters to the new servers.

not so worried about dinos and tame boosts, but more just hating the idea of re leveling characters again.

Not that's been announced, so doubtful. It would also partially defeat the purpose of new vs. legacy servers and you already have such a huge advantage as a vet over newbies you really don't need a bigger one.

I thought the ability to transfer completely naked toons from legacy to new would have been an okay nod the EA players, mostly because people are going to be there so fast anyway, but I see it  both ways. Regardless, one last time getting to enjoy the early game isn't that bad is it? To me the grind has never been about XP, always about mats and dinos anyway.

Archived