The Great Migration

Moozoo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2017 at 2:06 PM, powerstuck said:

May I ask you sold them for what ? 

Selling for real hard CASH is illegal. Selling for something in game...given you will not be able to move that thing with you...is pointless.

Some people need to be careful what they say on forums.

Really?

I sold everything for in game Materials for my wife, she is staying on Legacy for the time.

So are there _any_ SE servers being retained!? Do I have to sit at the transfer server screen with SE filtered [while getting attacked by stuff] and compare the 2 lists to find which ones I can move to [only to subsequently find out they are now maxed because everyone is doing the same]

Purchasing SE came with an expectation that there would actually be SE servers to play on.......

4 hours ago, AshRid said:

So are there _any_ SE servers being retained!? Do I have to sit at the transfer server screen with SE filtered [while getting attacked by stuff] and compare the 2 lists to find which ones I can move to [only to subsequently find out they are now maxed because everyone is doing the same]

Purchasing SE came with an expectation that there would actually be SE servers to play on.......

i'm in the same boat, my server (714) is taken down, and none can tell me what se servers actually stay

14 hours ago, raptorjesus666 said:

i'm in the same boat, my server (714) is taken down, and none can tell me what se servers actually stay

12 hours ago, SanchoPanza said:

How about transferring off of a primitive plus server? I'm at the obi trying now and it still wont work

And the servers will be down for quite some time as the panic of the 5 day migration begins and the slaughter of all those poor dinos begin. Cross ark transfer was not ready for this kind of load.

Archived