24/7 PVE RAGNAROK

RAGNAROK!
24/7 PVE 

DAILY WILD DINO WIPES
Survivors,
THIS IS FRIENDLY PVE SERVER.
24/7 Dedicated server on RAGNAROK based in the U.S., is open for you to join!  PvE ONLY! We are looking to add fun, active, ADULT players!!   We are looking for players interested in building a fun-filled ark community! If you are solo, or have a group, please message HYPERION CORP23 and ask for a friend request to join the server! There is  room for NEW and experienced players!  I will check the Server Account (Hyperion Corp23) twice a day minimum for messages or friend requests. (11 am/ 9 pm central U.S. time)
***The admins are here to have good old fashioned fun!  WE WANT TO ENCOURAGE PLAYERS TO STAY AND PLAY! ***

If interested, please message and send a friend request to Hyperion Corp23.  Please add location, name and age please!  We are doing what we can to form a little more "grown" community.

CURRENT GAME SETUP
NO ADMIN ABUSE. Admins are neutral to all situations, never an aggressor. We are here to help provide a good server!

PLAYERS WITH COMPLAINTS OR having questions about a situation, please provide screenshots,  clips,  etc... so the admins can do a better job ruling on the matter at hand!  (in game, tribe manager,  Server chat log)

Code of Conduct:
-PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, NO TROLLS PLEASE!
-Thieves will not be tolerated.
-This is a PVE server, no raiding or STEALING (for you dirty thieves out there).  This server is here for players to work together and enjoy the game
-Welcome and if you can, help new members and Tribes as it will help send the message that this is a mature and friendly server.
-GOLDEN RULE OF THUMB - TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED :)
-NO BASES WITH EXCESSIVE BEHEMOTH GATES ALLOWED! Get creative with your bases but lets all do our part to help eliminate lag! If any of the admins notice excessive behemoth gates, we will issue warnings to remove...

This server is here for mature players to have fun! This game can be savage, everyone hopefully should do their best to keep their head held high at all times.
Some important settings are as follows:
**XBOX ONE**
XP = 1.75x
Taming Speed= 4X
Harvest= 2x
Baby Hatch/Mature Speed = 8/8x
Baby Food Rate = 0.2x
Player/Dino Weight/Health: Boosted appropriately...

We are currently working on more server ideas, for example, special event weekends, evolution events, etc... We look forward to having you on this map with us!

If interested, please message and send a friend request to Hyperion Corp23 for details on how to join the server. Again, we are actively recruiting for Ragnarok while playing on The Island till DLC release.  We are only interested in mature, active players!  We look forward to having you on the server!
Happy Arking!
RT

Message again, whats your gamertag?  I received too many messages yesterday!  I will not add you unless you post your age and location.  If I missed any of you, I'm sorry!  I can't get the Xbox app to work on my phone.  That being said, we still have room on RAGNAROK if anyone wants to join in on some adventures!

Before you complain, please understand I get a mass amount of messages when this post gets updated.  Im sorry if your message got missed over, if you'd like to join please message me politely with your age and location.  I will do my best to add you in a timely manner.  I am unavailable for friend requests/messages till the evenings Mon-Fri, and will do my best to catch up when Im home from work.  Thanks in advance.

Also, if you get a friend request from the server profile, you join through the xbox live friends menu.  Very simple process.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from tha hiccups on wildcards part this server is great. A mature group with no trolls and a helpful community. An all around great experience while playing Ark. Boosted enough for a single player to survive yet still challenging where death is almost certain. I recommend it to anyone looking for an enjoyable PVE experience.

Archived