19 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

You compare bullying to healthy PvP in an area where you're doing PvP? That's stupid.

It's like joining a boxing club and then complaining that someone hit you in the ring...

You do not need to find their server. You can raid any other Tribe on any other server, get their loot and prepare for a defense. Following people who raided you as an act of revenge is simply a mudfight. "Oh you dared to raid me, now I have to find your home, get there at night and place a turd on your doormat! But you probably 12 and bully kids in school!"

You neglected to quote and respond to iame post right above, and chose to quote the stupid bullying one instead lol. 

I feel like you are just arguing to argue at this point, but his post perfectly explains why it is necessary in some cases and not always based on revenge. 

A tribe comes from somewhere and raids you, but is unable to finish the job... So they go home. They are going to come back and finish you off. If you can find out where they came from, you can get to them first and stop them from wiping you. Hence, it is not an act of revenge

.. But you are defending your base from a second attack by taking the offensive. 

Archived