Ark survival evolved survivor edition ps4

Kisza84

@Kisza84, what's the 'Survivor Edition'? I don't see that on the website?

21 minutes ago, Hobgobblin247 said:

Nope, I haven't seen any indication that there will be a session pass yet either

It's mentioned on their website. Certain editions ("Collector's" and "Explorer's") specifically state they'll include the 3 expansions (1 being Scorched Earth, 2 of which are yet unreleased).

45 minutes ago, TranqRex said:

@Kisza84, what's the 'Survivor Edition'? I don't see that on the website?

It's mentioned on their website. Certain editions ("Collector's" and "Explorer's") specifically state they'll include the 3 expansions (1 being Scorched Earth, 2 of which are yet unreleased).

The survivor edition is in the PlayStation store and is ark + se.. No mention of it including a session pass.. 

33 minutes ago, Hobgobblin247 said:

The survivor edition is in the PlayStation store and is ark + se.. No mention of it including a session pass.. 

Fair enough, another edition to content with! Perhaps the main list I linked to is just for physical...

Anyway, I'd say it's fairly safe to assume that if it doesn't mention it, then all you get is ARK + SE as stated.

Just now, TranqRex said:

Fair enough, another edition to content with! Perhaps the main list I linked to is just for physical...

Anyway, I'd say it's fairly safe to assume that if it doesn't mention it, then all you get is ARK + SE as stated.

Yeah, as much as I would like it to include the next expansions.... I don't think they have thought about the purchasing of the PlayStation editions at all.. Just what's in the PlayStation store at the moment.. I would buy the season pass if there was such a one.. wouldn't like to buy each individual one.. the fact that PC and Xbox can buy an edition that contains all the expansions gives a bit of weight to the fact they've not done the same for PlayStation

Archived