Is ARK worthy of a AAA title?!?

o0oNightmareo0o

Just now, phantomcards said:

its an amazing game. however in its current state no. a AAA game doesnt have this many bugs and ruff edges. Its part of what you get with a AA title. once they fix the game its self...then definitely however I think there only doing the official launch to hopefully attract newer people and to make more money so that they can have a better income which in return would make a more stable game.

never played any game from Electronic Arts or Activision then?

2 minutes ago, phantomcards said:

xD you got me there. you forgot to include ubisoft too. They never fix there bugs, I got rid of far cry primal because of a god awful bug that ruined the entire game for me

I loved primal, only got it late after release tho so may have been fixed by then.

Still even with the way Ark is at the moment, it would still be a better game than any of the Battlefield or CoD games on release.

By the way, the single player local mode is really great, I'm testing it currently, you will have no lags, very great performance, amazing procedural map generator with ton of parameter to create your unique island, just maybe some troubles with spawn of certain species (like beavers, bees and horses) but it can be resolve in the game.ini file. Just it's not as fun as the multiplayer mode, but what the point of playing pve instead of single player btw, just chatting imo. You should take a look to single player local mode and procedural generator, it's really amazing works there, and in this mode, as there's no lags, you got great graphics performances, and even better, dinos can have  lot of spaces, and if you got smooth mountain they are not stuck in the decor anymore. 

Archived