pvp Ark Nerds PVP Ragnarok Boosted Stats Server. S+/AA/Stacks + MORE. UK based.

Ark Nerds Ragnarok In Beta

Platform: PC

Map: Ragnarok

Mode: PVP

Version # 259.35 (reg updates)

UK / EU Server IP: 192.168.1.68:27015 (add it into server faves via steam or search for 'Ark Nerds Ragnarok' within Ark)

Slots: Max players = 30 (might increase depending on interest / demand).

Nearly 24/7 server (more uptime than downtime) but soon to be 24/7.  Will be 24/7 once more join.

Why You Should Join:

• Nearly 24/7 Player Dedicated Unofficial Server (will be 24/7 once more join)
  • Do you enjoy building bases / towns and enjoy PVP? This is the server for YOU.  ALL the fun bits without all the boring bits.
  • Friendly and helpful admin on the server.
  • Survivors from all regions of the world are welcome!
  • Boosted Stats! The game stats and values have been upgraded on the server to make things more fun. We don't like to give exact numbers but give it a try and see you if like it! XP buff & weight buff so no more getting encumbered :-p also a short night-time.
  • Events! COMING SOON to the server! These are available to anyone and have in-game rewards.
  • Maze! COMING SOON to the server - Being built now ! This is available to anyone and ingame rewards.
  • Zero Tolerance for complete base wipes on server.  No one likes their hours of hard work and effort to be demolished in minutes, raiding is allowed of course, but you are not allowed to completely wipe someone's base or kill passive tames without a good reason.  No raiding for first 5 days of new player joining the server (gives everyone a fair chance).  Online only raiding preferred but offline is not against rules of the server (If a raid is deemed harsh I will take action and put you in a worst position than them LOL).  No Saltyness PLEASE.
  • Barter Store! COMING SOON to the server! More details to follow.
  • Low Ping / Not experienced lag.
  • Friendly Server Administration! The goal of the server Admin are to make sure you have a fair and fun time on the server.  There is no tolerance for abuse of power.  Ask admin for a welcome / starter pack.  Suggestions also welcome.

After being on several PVP servers and having Ark on the PS4, I decided to start My own PVP server (I bought a expensive gaming laptop just to play Ark on PC lol), I run the server on a backup PC (it's just to run the server nothing else).

This is a PVP server and isn't for the weak or feint-hearted.  The settings are modified to make it fun and rewarding.  It is intended to be less of a grind.  Enjoy!

Mods ( = 9)

1. K9 Custom Stacks
  2. Automated Ark
  3. Future Evolved
  4. Platforms Plus
  5. Pillars Plus
  6. Structures Plus

There is a few more raft mods etc and more mods will be added.  If any server connecting probs (mods / time-out etc) then 'end process' IGFXEM MODULE in the Task Manager and try it again.  Any issues report it to me.

• Fifakingz2580 changed the title to Ark Nerds PVP Ragnarok Boosted Stats Server. S+/AA/Stacks + MORE. UK based.

Archived