ARK: Medevil RP server for xbox

Hey there, 

Me and a couple friends are thinking about starting a new server on xbox using the prim+ mod.

we are thinking a medevil type, we have discussed it and think there should be three kingdoms that rule certain parts of the map with the redwood be a neutral zone.

Each kingdom will have a castle with a market in the compounds, and will consist of different stalls such as, blackSmith, farm, lumbermill, training area and stables entwined with the homes of the people who run it (maybe a couple other things).

I am thinking maybe to give this the best experience would be to have no taming on the server, but you can buy Ridables from "dealers", 

But to make it more medevil we was thinking why don't we disallow all tames other than equus, it's only a general idea.

It then got me thinking that the useful Tames that would be needed, such as beetles and phiomias for fertiliser, so I'm thinking each kingdom will have a phiomias and 3 dungbeetles to have at there disposal.

Each kingdom would start with a vault of black pearls (currency), each kingdoms will be responsible for the running of there lands, Inc taxes (if they choose to) and small outposts.

Every new player will receive 500 black pearls as a starting point where you can buy gear, an equus and start your own business.

To make the server a bit more interesting is if it is on hardcore mode but have the xp up higher so if you die as leader it gets passed down to the next in line,youll then create your character and start fresh with your kingdom.

We want to keep it legit so we think a proper looking first name and normal looking bodies.

Who would join?

What do you think? Change anything? Add anything?

Let me know guys and girls I'm excited to host one.

If we can find the numbers I will start one up

I would like this alot. I just actually posted a topic a few days ago about finding a sever like this. They have a server like this on pc called seven kingdoms role play (SKRP) here is a link to their rules that you might find helpfull. http://skrp.apocalypse.gg/index.php?p=rules. I am also rewriting a version for xbox if you would like to see that. Also if you guys would like any help with building before the server goes live i would be more then happy to help. My gt is Ridge Assasin.  Thanks

5 hours ago, RidgeGaming said:

I would like this alot. I just actually posted a topic a few days ago about finding a sever like this. They have a server like this on pc called seven kingdoms role play (SKRP) here is a link to their rules that you might find helpfull. http://skrp.apocalypse.gg/index.php?p=rules. I am also rewriting a version for xbox if you would like to see that. Also if you guys would like any help with building before the server goes live i would be more then happy to help. My gt is Ridge Assasin.  Thanks

Yes I wanted it to be like that but smaller as I know xbox dedicated isn't the same scale as pc, sure send over the rules and I will ha e a look at them and building is good for the moment thank you

Here is what I have came up with so far...

Three Kingdoms Role Play

(TKRP)

Rules

• All players wanting to play must submit an application including your XBOX gamertag, characters First and Last name, your character’s class, and a background story of your character.

• All characters are to look as normal as possible.

• Every character will know how to make basic cloth clothes, campfire/torches, cooked fish/meat, primitive tools, sleeping bag, "Wooden" houses and furniture, just ask yourself... Would I know how to make this?

• All characters are able to date and end up getting married. This must be RP’d and you have to get married by a maester.

**Limit  and tribe sizes**

• Villages are limited to 5 members ber village. Your tribe name will be that of which you call your village. For example if your village is in the Redwoods it could be “The timber lands”

• Keeps will have a maximum of 10 per keep.

• Kingdoms are unlimited.

• All jobs, villages, keeps, and kingdoms will be regulated via the admin team to ensure that membership is spread evenly among the server.

**Building**

• All players are able to build a house. For better frames and smother server play all houses should not exceed a 10x10 area and no taller than a 3 story building.

• Players are able to build their houses out of thatch and wood only unless the items are bought from a Stone Mason or The Bank.

• No one is able to build walls around their house unless you are building a Keep or live inside one of the Kingdoms. you are able to build a fence around your house but it can not be taller than 1 high.

**PVP**

All PVP most be played out. No blind side attacks. This includes wildlings. For example: “I have already told you to leave, now if you don’t leave I am going to hit you with my club.” You can not just run up to someone and hit them without saying anything. IT HAS TO BE PLAYED OUT.

**Death**

If you are killed by a player, you have one of two options. Option one is you can respond as your character but you can not remember who killed you or where you died. All you remember is waking up in your bed. You have to respond back at your house and you are not able to return to the area you were killed at unless it is played out. During this time, your loot bag is up for grabs by anyone who walks by. Option two is you kill off your character and start off new with an all new character. If you are killed by a wild dino, you are able to respond and collect your items from your bag.

**Meta Gaming**

• You don’t know ANY information that you have learned out of character (OOC). This means websites/streams/Forums/discord etc. If caught it is an instant BAND.

**Breaking character / Going out of character (OOC)**

• DO NOT GO OUT OF CHARACTER IN TEXT OR CHAT. If you really need to go OOC for instance mic issues, type OOC in only local text chat. For example: BOB (local) OOC: I am having mic issues please hold on a minute.  Or in voice make up a RP story.  

**Rading for Wildlings**

BREAKING INTO HOMES: you should only make one entrance, and then exit through that entrance also (usually the door. Walls are ONLY acceptable if you know, in rp, that there is a hidden room with no door).

- You may not abuse tribe privileges to break into someone's home.

- You/your tribe can only raid a maximum of 3 times a week, You CAN ONLY break the following

- Doors/gates

- Windows (Not frames)

- Storage Items x5 per base/tribe. – You should not steal unless thief/have RP reason too.

- Hidden doors can ONLY be broken if you learned that it was a hidden door in valid RP, you               cannot META!

- When breaking into a home or stealing from anything (even if unlocked) you are required to leave a note, this note should be detailed and point RP DIRECTLY BACK TO YOU, you CANNOT mislead people. This is to create RP rather than aimless raiding. Note Example: "The broken wooden door lays upon the floor, wet black sand with foot prints leads to multiple barrels and crates which remain broken and the items missing, A piece of green fur remains caught on one of the broken barrels, the thief was careless. - This tells the owner that the thief wears green, lives somewhere near the black beach and what they broke. (You can always use your character's initials at the end too.)

-Gates/walls connected to main keeps/factions, cannot be breached,

SLEEPERS: Killing/handcuffing is not tolerated, it devalues their RP and character. Dragging sleepers is only allowed to put them into safe areas. Stealing off them is allowed if Thief, but a note must be left.

I want to be clear that players should focus on hiding their items and if they leave them unpin-coded or around then it is your own fault they get stolen. There are plenty of ways to hide your stuff if you build smart to stop it from being stolen or get a stable hand to tame smaller attack dinos. - Ultimately, Join a faction for protection

**Creating your own House “Keep”**

We allow players to create their own house. To do this visit the Bank with 5+ people and pay 1000 gold coins to be added to the rolls of Lords. If you have earned all this gold together you will be able to purchase a land deed and an official title (Dutch/Duchess) which will be role played out with the admin team at the Bank and registered with them.

The 1000 gold get you a land deed. Your main keep, no matter what you choose to build it out of, the house should be limited to the size of 7x7. This should be your most impressive build, and the main building. The Keep walls should be limited to 25x25 and no taller the 4 walls high. You cannot purchase just the title without the requirements of 5+ people and the idea to make your own independent house.

**Dino tames**

Everyone is allowed a max of 5 dinos except farmers / cooks.  Farmers / cooks are allowed the 5 dino limit plus 5 farm dinos (Phiomias (pigs), Dodos (chickens), and dung beetles)  

**In game mail system**

Players communicate across the land in multiple ways, but not via the normal 'radio'. The main way is a note system in game.  Small storage boxes “Mailbox” are required in front of every home, and should be clearly marked for your mail. You are not allowed to steal notes or mail from others. Notes must be left where they lie unless you are the owner or receiver of said note. You may READ but NOT duplicate the contents of a note.

**The Bank**

The Bank is located on herbivore Island and is where all new player go to collect their one time starter pay. The amount of starter pay is based on your class and if you belong to a kingdom, house, village, or  belong to neither. The Bank is also where you go to buy land rights, blueprints, and other items that can't be bought from other characters such as desert cloths, scuba pants (for the ladies) ext. The Bank will be open every day and there will be a server notification 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 5 minutes before opening and then an open notification. Make sure to read all signs posted outside of the bank before entering the bank. The Bank will stay open for 30 minutes and then will close for the day. All bank employees will be admin staff.

**Other rules**

• No killing passive tames! Knocking out tames is fine but notes must be left.

• Anime/weird masks and unrealistic hairstyles are BANNED, please do not break people's immersion. Hair/hats also have to fit to the character RP.

• Please be advised there is class specific rules within the ‘Class Handbook’, Please Review them.

• No music to be broadcast over VOIP on the server due to copyright issues and people creating content, it is allowed if all people present agree.

• Combat logging or logging out to avoid RP is not allowed. Using a spyglass to gain someone's name then running away is also classes as 'insufficient RP' and will be treated as using META.

• Do not use glitches to gain advantages in the game. The refunding items in game due to bugs/updates/patches is subject to admin discretion.

• Plant species X turrets are not allowed on the server.

• Banned Items/BPs that obtained via fishing are outlawed from use such as a bear saddle BP.

• Do not harass, be sexist or racist towards each other in or outside of RP within game or in any Discord voice or chat channel. Violation of

• Violation of any of these rules will result in INSTANT BAN

**Untameable Dinos**

• Any rideable flyers

• Gigas

• T-rexs

• Brontos

• Any water dino

ANYONE caught with any of these dinos will be issued one warning. After the one warning, instant ban will happen.

Roles

The King (the president)– Is the ruler of all the land and all 3 kingdoms. Makes the laws and determines the punishment for breaking those laws.  This is normally the server host.

The Queen (the first lady) – Is the King’s wife. Also second in command if anything were to happen to the King. Also in charge of knighting any hunter into knighthood. This character is able to wear all clothes including flak.

Lords (the governor) - The King will pick one Lord for each of the 3 kingdoms. The Lords are the rulers of that kingdom they are picked for. They also have to follow all laws set by the King, but the Lord is able to set their own laws within their own kingdom as long as they follow the laws set by the King. Each kingdom is able to hold their own courts and is able to conduct their own punishments (as long as they follow the laws set by the King) Lards are also in charge of all citizens who live with inside

their kingdom walls. They also pick who live in their kingdom. They are in charge of picking their head knight.

Dukes / Dutchess (the mayor) – Is a person or character who has bought land rights from the bank. This land had to be unclimbed by any of the 3 kingdoms. Once bought this land will now be known has a “House”.  This “house” has to be allied with one of the 3 kingdoms (a max of 10 tribe members per House). The duke or ditches is able to build a keep on this land Once the keep is made, the duke and or the dutchess is able to pick their citizens but their head knight is picked by the King and Queen if they chose to have one. A Duke or Dutchess has to follow all laws set by the King and Queen and unlike a Lord, a Duke or Dutchess is not able to set their own laws nor are the able to hold court or conduct their own punishment. Anyone who breaks a law inside of a keep will be held prisoner by the Duke or Dutchess. Once a Duke or Dutchess takes someone as prisoner they have to take the prisoner to their allied kingdom for court and punishment.

The King's Guard (the secret security) Contains one head knight (picked by the King and the Queen) and then 5 other knights (picked by the King's Guard head knight). These knights protect the King and Queen along with their citizens who live with inside the King's walls. The King’s Guard are the only ones allowed to own and ride dragons. The King’s Guard are normally admins (This role is more PVP due to having to protect the King and Queen)

The Master of Laws (the police chief) -  The Master of Laws is hand picked by the King and Queen. This person is in charge of enforcing all laws in all of the land set by the King and Queens. They are also in charge of making sure that all kingdoms, keeps, and villages are following the laws set by the King and Queen. The Master of Laws picks his/her knights known as “The Knights Guard” (consists of no more the 5 people including The Master of Laws). The Master of Laws well also patrol all of the land but resides in the King's castle. (This role is more PVP due to having to protect the land from people who break the laws and against wildlings)

The Knights Guard (a police officer) - Is a knight that is picked by the Master of Laws (this person has to be a knight who has been knighted by the Queen) and is responsible of enforcing the laws set by the King and Queen. There are 4 positions set for the Knights Guard. Each Knights Guard will be assigned to one of the 3 kingdoms. That Knight Guard member will be in charge of patrolling that kingdom and any keeps and villages that are within that kingdoms alliance. The 4th position is a patrol Guard. This Guard will patrol all of the land along with the Master of Laws. This Guard will also be assigned random tasks set by the Master of Laws and or the King and Queen. (This role is more PVP due to having to protect the land from people who break the laws and against wildlings)

**CLASS HANDBOOK**

Class

Head Knight

Knight

Sellswords.

Hunter

Blacksmith

Stonemason

Stable Hand

Farmer / Cook

Measters

Wildling

Head Knight / Knight / Sellswords

• All head knights and knights will be assigned to one of the 3 kingdoms, houses, villiages.

• RP Options:  Patrolling the kingdom / being a lords personal guard / Enforcing Kingdoms rules

• Ability to repair tools (weapons and shields) and armour (ONLY damaged, not broken.

• Ability to arrest thieves with in the kingdom and bring justice upon them.

• Flak armour exclusive.

• A Sellsword is a knight that does not belong to a kingdom or house. They are hired security.

• YOU HAVE TO START OUT AS A HUNTER AND THEN BE KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN BEFORE YOU ARE A KNIGHT /SELLSWORDS

Hunter

• Fur armour & Blueprints

• Ghillie armour & Blueprints

• Can craft HQ Bows from Blueprints

• Bear traps (Exclusive use/must be made by a blacksmith

• Narcotic Traps (Exclusive use)

• Allow one animal companion outside of the 5 dino limit, This companion must be treated like a family member and CAN NOT be saddled. Please label as companion animal, and spay/neuter them.

• “Tracker” RP such as Bounty Hunter

Blacksmith

• Metal Tools

• Metal Weapons

• Flak armour

• Metal shields

• Chitin Armor

• Grappling hooks

• Obsidian / Crystal tools/ weapons

• Saddles

• Chain Bola’s

• Catapult

• Balista’s & Bolts

• Handcuffs

• Bear traps (can make but can not use)

• Crossbows & better BPs

• Tree sap taps

• Tree platforms

• Bows

• Lances

• Metal decorative items

Stonemason

• Wardrums

• Stone buildings

• Glass buildings

• Irrigation pipes

• Water reservoirs

Stablehand

• Able to tame any tameable animal

• Able to do any breeding (Stablehands must be the ones to feed the baby, as it is a very delicate thing, but anyone can imprint. Tribe imprinting is a thing.

• Can own 2 of the “Big Four” i.e. Bear, chali etc.

Limited to 10 animals of any kind. Dino’s must be sold before breeding more. Admis will kill any dinos over the 10 limit.

Farmer/Cook

• Cooking pots

• Self made recipes

• Stew/Soups (Not health brews or mindwipe_

• Beer barrels and beer

• Tavern ownership

• Kibble

• Crop plots

• Re-fertiliser/Fertiliser

• Bees [tamable]

• Phiomias (pigs) [tameable] can be bred

• Dung Beetles [tameable] can be bred

• Dodos (chickens) [tamable] can be bred

• Sheep [tamable] can be bred

• Oviraptor [tamable] can be bred

• Bug repellant

• Compost bins

• Vegetable/crop growing

• Stone irrigation

MAY OPEN ONE TAVERN OR RESTAURANT

Maesters

• Bug repellant

• Health brews / Stimulants

• Mindwipes

• Poisons

• RP options; cultist RP styles / artifacts as a source of power

• When healing people, it is an act of the “Lord of Light”

• Brews / poisons / tonics / stimulants RP’d as “magical”

• Blood bags

• Can retain how they died after conferring with the “Lord of Light”

• Able to perform weddings

MAESTERS: Will be able to 'identify' Player names from implants taken from a kill, this should be RP'd out over a period of time EG studying documents or using magic depending on the class. The implant should be treated as a body part and should be used to collect bounties/identify dead people in RP.

Wildlings

• A wilding is more a pvp role than any other role on the server, there is possibilities for great RP too but you have to be aware that PVP is an integral part to being a wilding.

• Wildings hate southerners, and Southerners hate wildings.

• You can go south of the wall after dark, you can merge with a southern tribe and try to hide out south for safety, YOU can trade and trick southerners to make them believe you are not a wilding. This is the RP. Ultimately you should hate them for all the wrong doings they have done to your kind, and hiding behind the big wall.

• You wouldnt become family members or good friends with these people, just 'people you know and maybe wouldnt kill and eat on sight'

• Once a southerner finds out your a wilding, (and you should leave them breadcrums) you should be hunted, you should be forced to go on the run and flee, you should fight for your life and they should be ultimatly scared of you and your kind.

• You can go south and form raiding parties in big groups, raiding and attacking villiagtes (with the raid rules - only 3 times a week + any doors/1 access point and only 5 boxes, and leave a note that clearly states ' wildings was here, so people can take it to the watch'

• When engaging in PVP you must always INITIATE. No-one is above the KOS rule, and that goes against you too from any anti wildings. You must scream and make your presence/intentions known.

• Fundamentally the RP aspect of a wilding is a game of cat and mouse, are you gonna get found out and hunted? or are you going to get away with it, ultimately thats the fun.

• Wildlings are able to learn all learnable engrams due to not having stablehands, stonemasons, and blacksmiths.

Common Skills Everyone Knows

• Campfire

• Stone Hatchet/Pick

• Spear

• Notes

• Cloth Clothes

• Hide Armor

• Thatch buildings

• Wooden Building

• Simple Bed

• Slingshot

• Mortar & Pestle

• Spark Powder

• Raw Narcotics

• Cementing Paste

• Gun Powder

• Flare gun (to be used to notify Knights/The Knights Guard/The King’s Guard of wildlings in the area)

• Compass

• Spyglass

• Bola (PVE ONLY)

• Rope ladders

• Primitive Bows

• Preserving bins

• Bookshelves

• Sissors

• Painting canvas/Flags/Paint brush

• Fishing Rod

• Waterskin/Waterjar

• Sleeping bag

• Cooking pot

• Wooden Cages

• Wooden Shields

• Grave/Tomb stone

• Forge

• Smithy

• Everyone can gather all resources and smelt metal (but you can only use that metal if your class can work with metal)

• Cooking pots / Dye making only

• Rafts (no structures on rafts allowed)

If you have any question please feel free to ask any admin staff either in game (must be RP’d) or discord.

Admin staff:

Tell me what you think.

Archived