Ark on Gameservers worth? Good?

• 2 months later...

Hi mate I thought I would reply as I posted a post like this not long ago and no one replied.  I took a chance and went with LogicServers (I was looking at Gameservers), my first rented server and nothing but good things to say / about LogicServers.  £35 for 3 months (15 slots and UK hosted) Server was setup straight away and I got quick replies from support team and they helped me step-by-step through setting up server (previously I was using ASM on a old rig with nothing but problems).  Not had a single problem so far.  21 mods and counting.  No lag or rubber banding.  Of course I am only just over a week into hosting with them but all good so far so if that continues I will extent with them after 3 months.  I would suggest LogicServers based on my own experience and from what I researched online so of the bigger names are nothing but problems.  If you would like a unoffical to play on in meantime then your welcome to come on my server till you get your own or instead of getting your own. 

Archived