Looking for NA PVE server XBOX

14 minutes ago, mindlesstime said:

Looking for an official pve server with room to build for my family and co-workers. There is about 6-8 of us. I have spent days searching for a server but have only found ones that were built up too much or too many pillars. We just want to build houses and play with dinos. 

Come see me on 230. Got a spot for you as long as you guys are mindful or our resource spawns.

11 minutes ago, mindlesstime said:

Where would the spot be. I've checked out the server and it doesn't seem too built up. 

Depends how big you want to go. North at 40 20 there is a spot with a cliff on one side. Only downside is that it's close to a supply drop and close to snow. There is also a smaller beach spot 60 15. Can't go to far inland but looks easy to build out or up. I have pillars down there now.

There are a few really good spots that might be cleared in 2 days. Flyer patch killed off a few tribes and I'm sure they will expire.

Edit: also used to spots by green but I don't venture that far to look anymore.

22 minutes ago, Stupiditykills said:

Depends how big you want to go. North at 40 20 there is a spot with a cliff on one side. Only downside is that it's close to a supply drop and close to snow. There is also a smaller beach spot 60 15. Can't go to far inland but looks easy to build out or up. I have pillars down there now.

There are a few really good spots that might be cleared in 2 days. Flyer patch killed off a few tribes and I'm sure they will expire.

Edit: also used to spots by green but I don't venture that far to look anymore.

Oh, are you talking about the sandy area just on the outside of the snow? I've always wanted to try building something there.

Archived