Removing Bronto from Beach and South Haven (Herbivore Island)

liliouf

I wanted to remove Bronto from Beach and South Haven in single player, so in the Game.ini I added the following lines :

ConfigSubtractNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=([NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll_C],[NPCSpawnEntries=((NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))],[NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))]

ConfigSubtractNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=([NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C],[NPCSpawnEntries=((NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))],[NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))]

But it doesn't work and Brontos are still spawning in those areas,
I don't want to replace the brontos by another creature or totally remove it from my game,

I wasn't sure for South Haven Spawn Class, i thought it was DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll_C,

Can someone tell me how it works ?

Yes, Brontos on Herbivore Island are really a pain in the ass, especially if you have a base there. I'd appreciate if they were removed from there. I always kill them via the console command when they get stuck in my base and generate never ending earth-quakes. I hope WC changes this sometime.

As for now, I too am hoping to learn of a way to get rid of them in that area.

2 hours ago, liliouf said:

I wanted to remove Bronto from Beach and South Haven in single player, so in the Game.ini I added the following lines :

ConfigSubtractNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=([NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll_C],[NPCSpawnEntries=((NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))],[NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))]

ConfigSubtractNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=([NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C],[NPCSpawnEntries=((NPCsToSpawnStrings=(Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))],[NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString=Sauropod_Character_BP_C)))]

But it doesn't work and Brontos are still spawning in those areas,
I don't want to replace the brontos by another creature or totally remove it from my game,

I wasn't sure for South Haven Spawn Class, i thought it was DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll_C,

Can someone tell me how it works ?

you have syntax error, check the brackets order.

Archived