ARK as it should be - Perfectly Boosted - New 24/7 -PVP weekends- PVP weekdays

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY- DO THE FOLLOWING: PRIVATE MSG SKYER (This account) WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BRING OVER (I WILL GET EMAIL AND RESPOND FASTER). 4-5 PLAYER TRIBE MINIMUM TO JOIN <<<This is the ONLY way to join from here on out.

OUR GOAL: THE SERVER IS TO HAVE 25 PEOPLE TOPS. FOR THIS REASON WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING TRIBE'S OF 4-5 PEOPLE OR MORE (NO LESS). WE WANT TO KEEP THE TOTAL BASE COUNT TO 5-7 ON SERVER. THIS WILL ENABLE THE SERVER TO NOT HAVE KICKS BUT WILL ALSO ALLOW FOR GOOD TRADING SYSTEM/PVP WEEKENDS.

I am open to suggestions and there may be some future changes, but for the most part, our server will always be as follows:

• ~ *15 Experience rate weekdays. *20 Weekends
  • ~ * 6 Harvesting rate weekdays. *8 Weekends
  • ~ *8 Dino harvesting weekdays. *10 Weekends
  • ~ *8 Taming speed weekdays. *15 Weekends
  • ~ *8 Baby growth speed. *10 Weekends
  • ~ * 500 Egg hatch speed (Nobody got time for that)
  • ~ Left the mating interval speed at 1.0 (Want it to be similar to legit Ark that way).
  • ~ Faster health/stamina recovery on Players .
  • ~ Slower Food/Water drain 0.1. Almost always daytime (A healthy amount of night).
  • ~  PVP weekends with PVE weekdays. Offline raiding is also enabled.
  • ~ Greatly increased stats include: Weight, Fortitude, Torpidity, Oxygen, and Temp Fort. (ALL OTHER STATS STAY THE SAME- DO NOT WANT GAME TO BE TOO OP).
  •  ~If your team joins you have protection for a month OR until you attack someone else.

~ The server will almost always be the main Ark Island. Every third weekend or every third week we will switch to SCORCHED EARTH so people can start working towards dragons. There will be a limit to 1 dragon per 3 people in tribe.. So if you have 6 people, you can have 2 dragons. (I will not allow character/dino uploading from OB's. At the end of our Scorched Journey you will prove to me what you have obtained (Dino's/Items) and I will then delete those and spawn them in back at home for you).

~ Random events with prizes. Also, if you help out an Admin's request, you may get a prize. This may take some time for the events as I am still building my base.

~ WE CAN PROMISE YOU: 

No matter how many issues the server faces- this server will be open for a minimum of 2 years. You will not get kicked unless you are a troll or a little annoying kid (No offense). Myself (admin) and my 3 real life friends will not attack an opposing tribe unless they attack us first or our allies. I will never take the side of my friends just because I know them (I already learned from this mistake). There will always only be one Admin, and that is me. I have spawned in metal structures for myself and my friends 2 weeks before I started this server. I am spawning in everything metal, and then we will grind our way towards Tek gear and taming dino's legit. I only gave my friends one 1 bird each to start out with. Nothing else. We honestly don't want to spawn in all of our stuff. We understand to appreciate things you have to play legit. If you have a problem with any of this, do yourself a favor and look at another server to join.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR: 

LONG TERM, SERIOUS PLAYERS who actually love ark but hate how much time it takes. If you are looking to come troll a server for a month or two, DO NOT EVEN BOTHER. You will be instantly kicked if you come to annoy people. By all means.. Start war, kill people when PVP is enabled... We only ask that you be mature. We are in this for the long haul guys, I cannot promise you that it will not be a bumpy ride.. But I can promise you this server will at least be up for TWO YEARS. We are looking for the players who enjoy a good economy/ community and like to trade. One of the tribes (Dino Inc.) has already taken it upon themselves to set up a trading station. This is the kind of tribes that will make this server flourish. I hope some of the alphas step up to keep the real players safe. The admin cannot make a server amazing, the people do. 

***********THE RULES***************

• ~ You have two warnings before a temporary or permanent ban is placed. If the admin deems it fit and finds you out to be nothing but a troll- you may only get 1 warning, if any.
  • ~ Do not talk negatively about the server on game chat. If you have any suggestions, private message Arkgasm. If admin WanderingSphynx is online, msg him. (They are both me).
  • ~ Do not build on top of mountains, in caves, or on glaciers where penguins spawned. I allowed 1 tribe only to do this at the beginning. This will no longer be tolerated.
  • ~ Only 10 players per tribe only. (Alliance up with whoever you want).
  • ~ Do not tame brontos or Titan's (There are plenty of other good berry gathering dino's out there. This will lag the server if people start taming these.. and no one likes a laggy server).
  • ~ Do not request for free items. We want this to be like an official ark server.
  • ~ NO TROLLING. Examples: building random sh/it in places outside of your base. Not leaving people alone (By all means kill people when PVP is enabled, but don't troll about it). . We all know what trolling means... Just don't do it.
  • ~ Don't come crying to me if you die- Even if it is from a rollback (rollbacks are rare). It's Ark... There be dino's abroad. And worse... People.

+++++++++ PVP RULES +++++++++++

• PVP will be enabled roughly around 5pm central standard time on Friday and will be shut off First thing Monday morn or Sunday evening depends on servers request.
  • IF you are a new tribe that is joining you have 1 month of protection. If anyone breaks this rule and raids you, they will be banned. If you attack anyone before a month, you are open game.
  • NEWCOMERS Advice: Tame any dino and put it on aggressive inside your base. That way if someone wants to raid you they have to kill it- therefore we will know who the troll is. 
  • RECORD THE CLIP. I need proof if I am to do anything about a rule violation. Period.
  • The Alpha tribes took a vote about killing tames: DO NOT KILL THE FOLLOWING: Quetzals or any type of kibble Dino. 
  • Kibble dino's that are excluded from the above rule: Turtles, Rexe's, Giga's, and Spinos (Basically any Dino that can be used in war). This rule does not apply if you are in open war and someone is trying to kill your war Quetzal... By all means, defend yourself. 
  • Basically what I'm getting at here is this: ALPHA TRIBES and others that have played for some time: DO NOT raid the new people. It will not be tolerated. Give them a chance to grow and prosper. Pick on someone your own size :P

If you want to play let me know how many people you have coming over. SEND A PRIVATE MSG TO THIS ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE WITH HOW MANY PPL YOU PLAN TO BRING OVER. ENJOY :D

Bumping this. Had a great war this weekend with (Narnia2). Server is still PVE friendly during the week. The server is growing rapidly and the people in it for the long run are starting to stick. If you are looking for a server that will be around for a long time, now is the time to start here. The Alpha's are not too OP yet and you have protection until lvl 100. My tribe and allies are all for keeping the peace also. But come join and do what you please!

Archived