PS4 No Flying PVP Server 24/7

*UPDATED APRIL 27*

Hey everyone, looking for more people to join my 24/7 No Flyer PVP server. Currently we average about 15-20 members online at a time, and have probably about 60 total players. Looking to get a few more. The server started about 2-3 weeks ago. My friend and I are the only 2 admins on the server, we do not raid anyone or participate in any PVP, we are mainly there to set up events and fun activities.

Fun events we do:

-We have 2 treasure vault bases set up, a 3rd one will be done in a week or so. They are hard to raid bases which have vaults containing high end items and blueprints. Anyone wanting to attempt a raid on it just needs to let me or the other admin know and we will watch but not interfere in any way. Once a raid attempt happens, we will rebuild it before another attempt can happen. (These will be extremely hard but worth the loot if you pull it off)

-We have a server gladiator arena built where we have weekly competitions (1st one will be Saturday). Winners will receive tokens which can be traded in for any item(s) you want (rarer items will cost more obviously). People can also place bets during the fights, for example in a 1v1 battle you can bet say 500 ingots on someone, which you will give to me or the other admin, if you win we will double it, if you lose we keep it and will collect it for a jackpot giveaway in the future. Payouts will change depending on the odds of the fighters when we get to know the players skill levels a little better. Tribes cannot bet on their tribe members to lose to prevent people throwing matches.

-1 night a week will consist of everyone meeting at a certain location. From there me and the other admin will leave and set up multiple chests with items in it in different locations and give hints where they are 

-Every 3 days or so we will release 4 random level 150 wild dinos which we paint with a red stripe that people can look for to tame.

- Once every 2 weeks, offline raid protection will be taken off for 24 hours for a raid day.

Server Rules:

-No Flying whatsoever, saddles are disabled but occasionally I might forget to disable them if the server crashes and I restart it since it makes you do it every single time. 1 tribe was found with a saddle after I forgot and their base was wiped out and destroyed, then banned. Zero tolerance for this rule

-After a tribe is raided (a legit raid), they will be given 24 hours immunity from any other tribes so they can rebuild.

-No placing C4 in offline protected bases and waiting for them to log on to blow it up. 1st time you lose your 5 best tames, 2nd time will be a ban

-No going offline while getting raided. 1st time will be a warning, 2nd time you lose your 5 best tames, 3rd tame your base gets wiped.

-Myself and the other admin will not spawn anything in for anybody. There is enough activities we set up to get you good stuff and dinos, you will all need to work for it. Nothing gets handed out as we don't want any unfair advantages. Dino painting and costumes will be done for those that ask since it gives no advantage as far as PVP goes.

Server settings:

- 30x player gathering

-40x dino gathering

-10x breeding, and mature speed

-Mostly daytime with very little night

-unlimited weight on humans and dinos

-level 150 max wild dinos

The server has very little downtime. My wife and I are on opposite work schedules so if I'm at work she is at home and can start it back up. 

Anyone interested send a friend request to ArkServer_2017 for easier joining.

Thanks!

Hey, sounds like a very nice server. I really like the settings, especially the ORP. It makes it a whole lot more interesting and less frustrating and i think it's good for maintaining and gaining a player base. NoFlyer on top of the cake, really looking forward to that.

I assume it's the island map. Where is the server hosted? Are there any special rules regarding building right now; like caves, herbivore/carno island etc. .

Oh and since you said you disabled saddles, that seems like taming a flyer is ok as long as you don't fly it People will get the idea to use grapple hook and conrtolling the flyer with commands haha. You should clarify this. :)

8 minutes ago, Bombadillo said:

Hey, sounds like a very nice server. I really like the settings, especially the ORP. It makes it a whole lot more interesting and less frustrating and i think it's good for maintaining and gaining a player base. NoFlyer on top of the cake, really looking forward to that.

I assume it's the island map. Where is the server hosted? Are there any special rules regarding building right now; like caves, herbivore/carno island etc. .

Oh and since you said you disabled saddles, that seems like taming a flyer is ok as long as you don't fly it People will get the idea to use grapple hook and conrtolling the flyer with commands haha. You should clarify this. :)

Yes it's the island map, and I'm fine with people building anywhere, except for caves. Anyone building preventing any resource spawns just make themselves a target so I'm not too worried about that.

I'm hosting the server in Ontario, Canada as well.

That's a good point about the grappling hook thing too, definitely don't want people doing that as technically it's still considered flying haha, so I guess the same rules would apply if anyone's doing that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived